Laughing City
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

"are you actually s******* me?" was what I thought when I just read the followin words in the email from, I guess, Boyd (The mailing list one. I read it just now. the first one. Not the "let's try this again" one): "Live BBC 2 broadcast (UK)"

How long did I work this week? 7 days, most of them um... 8.30am - 1.00am. A few from 8.00am. A couple from 7.00am.

that was on flipping Saturday just been, eh!

f***

I'm really hacked off that I missed that.

Did anyone record it? Video? want to send it to me?
No?

oh well.

was it good?

How... what. I'm irked...

Whilst i'm at it, how do I change my email adress on that? I reckon if I had it on my gmail i would've got it last night, as opposed to right now (I checked my gmail last night, and didn't bother with my other two. I did think of doing so, though. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Should I just unsubscribe and resubscribe with my other account?

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
norad
Vintage Newbie

http://www.eisley.com/laughingcity/viewtopic.php?t=28069
There are lots of rips from the show but the most recent one is the best one to download.
dial r for revenge
Golly, Poster

should be noted it was bbc radio 2, not BBC2. might have caused confusion to brits. it was a radio interview/performance, not TV. still v. cool to hear eisley interviewed on a MAJOR radio station at a reasonable time (most bands i like seem to get interviewed about 1am on radio 1 or 11pm on xfm or something)
"dial" in Welsh means "revenge". If a welsh speaker enters an English phone booth, having paid the coin/phone card the next command the l.e.d screen throws at the customer is "revenge!" thus setting the tone for a confrontational conversation.
(thank you mogwai you are all nuts.)
Joined: 04 May 2004 | Posts: 564 | Location: bristol, england
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

aweosme how it's Radio 2. I heard Mika on later on.

You're joking, though.

We have Radio 2 on throughout the whole shop (because I'm the only one with decent radio tastes, all the other radios were gradually changed so they're the same.

How did I know really hear?

I'm confused at that. hmm.

But anyway, I can listen again! woop woop! thankyou!

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland