Laughing City

Would you go for a bleached pixie haircut?
Heck YES, it would look so cute!
30%
 30%  [ 12 ]
NO---not for me!
69%
 69%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 39

RachelDldy
Sea Post King

Sorry... ANOTHER girls-only poll! Argh! ...I was watching some old Eisley videos when they were recording Room Noises... and Sherri has the cutest pixie 'do ever. Who would be up for it? They're kind of popular right now thanks to Agyness Deyn... but still, cool hairstyle, yes?
norad
Vintage Newbie

Hell no. No one should EVER bleach their hair. EVER. It's a terrible, terrible idea.
shyviolet
Lost at Forum

i just got my hair pixied. it's very short right now, probably the shortest short cut i've gotten and i've had many. i don't bleach it, though, as my brows and lashes are almost black. i used to dye it dark brown but now it's all natural. it's medium/light brown. not my favorite but i think it's important to accept what you look like. i'd been dying my hair for so long i didn't even know what my natural color was anymore and i thought that was sad. yay for natural color and almost no hair!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

shyviolet wrote:
i just got my hair pixied. it's very short right now, probably the shortest short cut i've gotten and i've had many. i don't bleach it, though, as my brows and lashes are almost black. i used to dye it dark brown but now it's all natural. it's medium/light brown. not my favorite but i think it's important to accept what you look like. i'd been dying my hair for so long i didn't even know what my natural color was anymore and i thought that was sad. yay for natural color and almost no hair!

Short for you?! You need to post pictures ...

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
shyviolet
Lost at Forum

TheAntrider wrote:
shyviolet wrote:

yeah, all that hair i had when you saw me is gone, gone. i'll try and get something up here within an hour. and hey, i wanna see that pepperoni layer picture!! Smile

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

shyviolet wrote:
yeah, all that hair i had when you saw me is gone, gone. i'll try and get something up here within an hour. and hey, i wanna see that pepperoni layer picture!! Smile

Sweet!

Ohh yeah ... I'll get to work on that, too. Smile

(And I'll post it on another thread so as to not kill the topic too bad. ha ha)

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
owlswithknees
Sea Post King

shyviolet wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
shyviolet wrote:

Hey Nicole, this is Katie and I was with Jamie at the Minneapolis show. I'm looking forward to seeing what your hair looks like. I'm thinking about geting my hair cut in the next few weeks. I've always managed to keep it short since I'm not a big fan of long hair.
Joined: 16 Mar 2006 | Posts: 109 | Location: Minneaoplis, Minnesota
shyviolet
Lost at Forum

owlswithknees wrote:
shyviolet wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
shyviolet wrote:

Hey Nicole, this is Katie and I was with Jamie at the Minneapolis show. I'm looking forward to seeing what your hair looks like. I'm thinking about geting my hair cut in the next few weeks. I've always managed to keep it short since I'm not a big fan of long hair.

hey katie! i definitely support short hair. i think most girls are afraid it won't look good on them but i never would have thought it would work on me till a hair stylist went a little crazy on my hair years ago. it was a good mistake! super short hair requires NO WORK to be adorable so i say do it! especially for summer. Smile

hisownshot
Vintage Newbie

Yessss I once used to rock a pixie cut every summer, but never blonde, cause my eyebrows are too dark and my skin too pink

i'm gonna marry the mars volta.
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 8260 | Location: new hampshire
ladiosadice
Lost at Forum

I just saw Breathless last night, and the girl in it has the cutest pixie cut.

I want to get my haircut soon, but I probably won't go that short. I have really thick hair, so the shorter it gets the poofier it gets.

And I swear in that moment we were infinite
BLOG l FLICKR
RachelDldy
Sea Post King

ladiosadice wrote:

I want to get my haircut soon, but I probably won't go that short. I have really thick hair, so the shorter it gets the poofier it gets.

Yes Wink I love that hair! (Jean Seberg is the actress)

lucia
Sea Post King

No, I wouldn't. Bleaching my hair after dying it multiple colors since I was 11, plus blow-drying my hair everyday, plus using hair straighteners (sorry, I can't spell) pretty often (and after getting the thermal thing... you know, you wash your hair and it's still straight? Very Happy ), I'm guessing it would make my hair fall off. Blah, it's pretty resistant so who knows.
And I'm guessing short hair wouldn't look too good on me. My forehead is kind of big.

It looks great on some people, though.

kLafied
Laughing Citizen

I put yes...even though I wouldn't. But I wish I could! Okay.
ladiosadice
Lost at Forum

RachelDldy wrote:
ladiosadice wrote:

Yes Wink I love that hair! (Jean Seberg is the actress)

I know. I just didn't know how many people would know her if I put her name, so I just didn't.

I got to see it on the big screen at the AFI Silver Theatre. http://www.afi.com/silver/new/
They are doing a whole Godard series. I'm seeing Band of Outsiders next Saturday.

And I swear in that moment we were infinite
BLOG l FLICKR
Catey
Lost at Forum

Agyness Deyn is so overrated. Loads of people look to her for inspiration but she's just an 80's throwback. I think she is so much prettier when she has her natural colour or darker.

Anyway, no I'd nevereverever go bleach pixie. It only suits a handful of poeple.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England