Laughing City
Sara89
Golly, Poster

and I decided to have a bit of fun in the sand:

national phenomenon
Golly, Poster

How lovely! I was at the beach a couple weeks ago. I made a very lumpy sandcastle, but didn't come up with the marvelous idea to celebrate Eisley.
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

wow! that's SO COOL! we should all do that far away from the high tide when we go to the beaches.
Squirly
Vintage Newbie

hehe very cool, i just put eisley on one of the prime spots on my shoe, which is now filled with band names.
Joined: 15 Jan 2004 | Posts: 5464 | Location: Galt, California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

haha excellent sara.. Cool
Protocol Droid

Ok, now I can post and say it after that unfortunate power outage:

That's really cool! Cool

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

im inspired to go mow a certian symbol in fields of corn. (:

really big.

"what's this! oh my corn!" "look, see the roundedness, it must be a symbol of some sort" "you are right mathilda, quick to the look out tree!" climb climb climb.. ..gasp.. together (slowly): "a.. big... E" pause "what could it mean dear?" in a withdrawn foreshadowing voice the farmer speaks as the camera zooms in slowly on his horror stricken face: "it's... it's the eliens.. the eliens are coming!!!..." deep drum bash! "the aliens?" "no, no the eliens" "what's an elien?" "what? i dunno.. "

"CUT!"

"what? who is that" "hi, im the director.. mathilda, you killed all the suspense with those unrelentless questions there at the end" "wait who are you" "im the director.. i told you, look right here in the script" "the script?" "yea, right here, it says there should have been a slow pan out to the field, with the symbol encompasing the lower portion of the shot" "hmm? do you know what an elien is?" "ooh yea, listen, it says the eliens are.." noises of flipping pages "yea ok, right here, it says the eliens are.. they.. are" "well, out with it my dear man! we cant sit up in this tree all day" "they are.. ... ... band members!" DUN DUN DUNNNN.. the director flees into the corn "wha.. wheere is he going?" "i dunno dear.. it seems he's fleeing into the corn.. never to be seen again!"

eerie music starts.. fade to black..

then to commercial.

stpddrummerboy88
Lost at Forum

that would make a real cool cd cover, almost like a crop circle's, but with the eisley logo on it, that would be real cool. Maybe? sort of ah...
Euphoria
Laughing Citizen

stpddrummerboy88 wrote:
that would make a real cool cd cover, almost like a crop circle's, but with the eisley logo on it, that would be real cool. Maybe? sort of ah...

That would most defenitely rule!
Joined: 25 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1546 | Location: Look under your bed...