Laughing City
TheJake
Sea Post King

Every now and again I swing by the ole' Eisley forum for some quiet reading time. I felt it necessary to let you all know that I enjoy reading all your posts. They're like little windows for my curious eyes to peep through and catch a glimpse of your personalities. It's like reality TV, but less contrived. After I read the posts of a topic, I wonder what you're all like in person? What circumstances have brought you here? What is it about Eisley and the Dupree family that draws us in? In my little imagination I picture sitting down with the fam around a big round table and sharing conversation while playing cards - or Trivial Pursuit... If I come off sounding creepy, thats not my intent. In the immortal words of Mike Myers: "It's ok, I'm not not mental or anything."
Just wanted to share some love with you all. Smile

xoxo
TheJake
chubbygumby

thanks for sharing your thoughts. and yes you did come off sounding creepy until you said that wasn't your intent.
 |  | 
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

who are we? good question. why do we come here? because its worth our time to come here. theres something magical about these green walls, its the love really, and the fact that you get to talk to boyd all the time. well at least thats why i come here, for boyd, and ya know a few other people like jeffery and mike and bob and shay and teddy and paul and erica and rana and emma and ashley and nick, and yes, sometimes, even ben. oh yeah and jamie, and and and.... (if i forgot your name, well, i think you gatherd the point somewhere around rana or possibly erica if you're a quick one)
why yes i'm a depphead
Laughing Citizen

Coughyouforgottsomeonecough.

I think we should all sit around a coffee table and play poker. A big hundred person game.

Berman
Sea Post King

that would be one hot game of poker, and i have a feeling many many many many many crazy things would happen

"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna" Layne Staley 1967-2002

come read me stuff, some say it's nice
Joined: 26 Jun 2004 | Posts: 30 | Location: Williamstown, MA or Wisconsin somewhere
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The_Sympt0m
Vintage Newbie

Berman wrote:
that would be one hot game of poker, and i have a feeling many many many many many crazy things would happen

including but not limited to:

The death of a Boardie

The marriage of 2 Boardies

The birth of a Boardie Child

-ben

PS™Ashley! we could time it just right for that last one!