Laughing City
chubbygumby

really, there are so many threads that are dedicated to loving sherri. i think it's creepy and weird. don't get me wrong, i like sherri too, but come on, why go goo goo gaga over it. let's talk about likeing eisley as a band and not as individuals, well we could talk about them individually, but not creepily like how people do on this forum.

*insert come-backs here*
 |  | 
NoSexForNeal
Sea Post King

why does it matter? if people have their vices let them have it. like any other band people are entitled to have their favorites so gve it to them. welcome to the world of the Eisley Cult

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=nosexforneal
Joined: 10 May 2004 | Posts: 86 | Location: Plano/Austin, TX
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

yeah, just because i have a mannequin with a sherri mask in my closet....i've said too much...
Derek Version 1
Golly, Poster

granpaturtle wrote:
yeah, just because i have a mannequin with a sherri mask in my closet....i've said too much...

...where can i buy a sherri mask?
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

It goes in turns from the girls, and sometimes the guys, too. Mainly because they're rather attractive, obviously talented and such. And people tend to put people on pedastools and perceive them as superhuman. And that doesn't always turn out well ... Eisley may not be celebrities yet, but they are to some people, and people tend to have a different set of rules for celebrities. It's not always bad, just sometimes it comes across that way. Ok, I'm just waking up ... I think I got my point in there. Heh ...

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Derek Version 1
Golly, Poster

Jamie you go to bed at 4am and wake up at 12? well... at least you get your 8 hours of sleep in.
NoSexForNeal
Sea Post King

its better than going to bed at 4 and then woken up at 9 because your mother who you dont live with anymore thinks its time to get up.

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=nosexforneal
Joined: 10 May 2004 | Posts: 86 | Location: Plano/Austin, TX
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

chubbygumby wrote:
really, there are so many threads that are dedicated to loving sherri. i think it's creepy and weird. don't get me wrong, i like sherri too, but come on, why go goo goo gaga over it. let's talk about likeing eisley as a band and not as individuals, well we could talk about them individually, but not creepily like how people do on this forum.

*insert come-backs here*

Personally, I don't find it creepy or weird, but that's just me. I've never done it myself though. The only person I publicly dedicate my love to is Katie Holmes. -sigh- OK, and maybe the occasional Eisley forum member. But that's a spur of the moment type thing.

Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ideal
Sea Post King

it's so creepy. i agree.
Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

there are creepier things... like that black van with a satelite dish on it...
it´s always outside... in front of my house...
I think they´re up to something...

Visit my Pic Album!
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
chubbygumby

think about it... sherri as well as stacy, chauntelle, weston, and jon visit this forum occasionally and read posts... if i were reading posts about me that were all about loving me and weird comments (like granpaturtle's comment, that was one weird comment, hopefully it's not true, lol), i would be freaked out by it.
Vegetable wrote:
there are creepier things... like that black van with a satelite dish on it...
it´s always outside... in front of my house...
I think they´re up to something...

that's me, sorry if i was noticeable. i didn't think anyone saw me since my van is black, i thought i was camouflaged. haha, jk
 |  | 
BK
Laughing Citizen

They're good sports about it, and Kim chimes in every once-in-awhile to say whether it's going too far or not. There's nothing wrong with someone admiting they have a crush on someone else, it's part of life.
Vintage Newbie

Besides - Chauntelle is better.

Mm, nepotism. I...wait...do.....no. Favoritism.

chubbygumby

BK wrote:
They're good sports about it, and Kim chimes in every once-in-awhile to say whether it's going too far or not. There's nothing wrong with someone admiting they have a crush on someone else, it's part of life.

good answer... i've had a crush on natalie portman for quite some time now... oops, i put that on here. damn, now if she ever finds out, she's gonna think i'm a freak... eh, who am i kidding, she would never find out or care anyway... hey, this is an eisley forum, why am i talking about that, damn, i gotta stop talking to myself like that, darn, i did it again...
 |  | 
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

I think there is a difference

If someone is just admitting a crush on one of them or says that one of the band members are attractive then fair enough

When guys who are basically 18+ start threads just to say things like Chauntelle/sherri/stacy are hottt and asking them out and obsessing over them then thats weird and creepy....but it's also extremely funny for people like me to read Wink Laughing