Laughing City
boyd
Eisleyoid

Amazing things happened in the Desert. If anyone wants to know the highlights we can get discuss it out there in the open threaded cosmos. Honestly guys...I'm not sure how to download all the stuff that's taking place. At some point, perhaps it's just best if you find out stuff. I don't want people to take the information the wrong way. Good things are happening constantly...and we're all very thankful. Gosh. The band is having tremendous favor. Just want to say thanks to you guys for being such wonderful, loving people and for being motivated to build community around so many things we have in common...among which is a similar taste in music.

Anyway....we are back.... parched, beat, dried like cowboy biscuits tossed on the sworpian laden trail...dazed and confused from our drive across the desert plains of what I call "The Dried Gultch Expanse no. 2" which spans the trecherous, long, lizard and skull infested land mass between Palm Springs California and Abilene, Texas - which seems to be exactly about 26.3 million miles in length and offers nothing but the same scenery over and over again: skulls, tumbleweeds, bones, cactus, lizards, mountains, dead cows, desert dogs, jackals, wolverines, hyina's (sp?), skeletons, dirt, rocks and trading posts full up with products nobody would ever want to see - much less imagine.

But, we had fun....sorta a big family vacation with lots of responsibilities and no ammusement parks. I'm not gonna talk about all we did. So much is happening lately that, I'd spend hours in endless drivelous detail...and I don't have the time because of all the other things I have to do that I'm not gonna tell you about for the same reasons.

Then again... what good are Announcements I announce nothing. This is not my xanga.

Boyd

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists