Laughing City
mojo shivers
Golly, Poster

Okay, you're going to make me reveal my madness for Jenny Lewis (former madness, of course)...

The Wizard - seen 62 times (30 times in the theater)
Troop Beverly Hills - seen 17 times
Trading Hearts - seen 35 times on video
Foxfire - seen 8 times (2 times in theaters)
Big Girls Don't Get Mad, They Get Even - seen 4 times (2 times in theaters)
Convicted - seen 8 times

I have all the episodes of Brooklyn Bridge on tape, as well as most of Shannon's Deal... as well as her guest appearances on Baywatch, Growing Pains, Just the 10 of Us, Golden Girls, Runaway Daughters, In The Line of Fire: The Morris Dees Story, Perry Mason: The Case of the Defiant Daughter, and many others...

I have her commercials on audio tape... including, but not limited to, Oreo, Toys R' Us, Corn Pops, and MCI

About the only major thing that she did 95 and before that I don't have is Don's Plum and the 6-8 episodes she did on Life with Lucy...

I know. I was deranged. I had to go in for Jenny Lewis rehab and everything. LOL

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ricky g
Sea Post King

Hoooooly Crap! Yeah, ok you got me beat. Well, don't get too crazy about the Duprees cause they're kinda young Laughing
mojo shivers
Golly, Poster

Just the way I like 'em. A little garlic and pepper, and you've got yourself some tender vittles.

LOL.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ricky g
Sea Post King

Whoa! Well, at least I'll know how to spot you when they come to San Diego. You'll be the old guy talking to Stacy with a fork and knife in his back pocket. Shocked
mojo shivers
Golly, Poster

Don't forget the penguins. How else do you expect me to do my organ harvesting?

ricky g
Sea Post King

Huh? I don't get it Confused
mojo shivers
Golly, Poster

Quote:
Well, you can call me mojo shivers, Harvester of Organs and sworn enemy to the Manitoban Inquistion. You know what they say, "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition. But they really don't expect the Manitoban Inquisition."

"Target coming into range, Kitty-one. You have a go for removal. Take the Manitoban down now!"

ricky g
Sea Post King

I just saw this movie called sliding doors w/ Gweneth Paltrow and there's this guy in it that always quotes that Spanish Inquisition thing from Monty Python. That's funny. Hey maybe I'll see you in San Diego since everyone else is lame and isn't going (except the underaged, of course). I'm a short, dark, part fillipino guy. Oh yeah, I've got holes in my ears too. I don't usually plan what I'm gonna wear (sheesh, how silly) but I think I'll be wearing my green mewithoutyou shirt. If you wanna say hi, or something.
mojo shivers
Golly, Poster

Cool. This is me from my last artist rendering when I was on Manitoba's Most Wanted:

echorun
Sea Post King

The turnout at SOMA was pretty sad. I'll be at Canes. Blue jeans, green T-shirt with yellow writing (and penguin no less). Say hello if you see me.
Joined: 02 Apr 2004 | Posts: 39 | Location: Warm and sunny San Diego, CA
mojo shivers
Golly, Poster

I'll be there. I don't know what I'm going to wear, though. It'll probably be clothes, but one never knows.

Penguins are cool.

ricky g
Sea Post King

Wow, the elusive, mysterious, lurking echorun. I am honored to have you post. So yeah, now we have about 4 people going to see Eisley in San Diego. C'mon people where y' at? Lurkers, come out!
echorun
Sea Post King

Ok kids...bring all of your friends, neighbors, girlfriends, boyfriends, in-betweens, etc to the show! If you see me, do say hello - I've never met anyone from the forums and I know there's a few of us here in sunny San Diego (even the "elusive lurkers" like myself).

See you tomorrow!
Joined: 02 Apr 2004 | Posts: 39 | Location: Warm and sunny San Diego, CA
mojo shivers
Golly, Poster

I've decided to forgo the expected Eisley paraphenalia and come dressed in my lucky Cure 1996 Tour shirt. That's the one I was wearing when I got upgraded seats for being in the right place at the right time.

I'm hoping for some great fortune at the Eisley show tomorrow with it on.

What time is everyone showing up?

sweet_marie
Sea Post King

k im going, i'll wear my eisley shirt. talk to me, please someone talk to me i wanna know other eisley fans in the area.

lovedane