Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

BoxedUpAlive wrote:
ello. two newbies on this puter. we saw Eisley on MTV2...it was cute! loved it. Wink
see ya -- K & B

ken and barbie?
kerri and brian?
Kent and Brook?
Keith and Bob?
hmmm...

anyway welcome!
Squirly
Vintage Newbie

kelly & brad?
Joined: 15 Jan 2004 | Posts: 5464 | Location: Galt, California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SixStringFling
Sea Post King

Hey all, this is my first post here on the board. Been a lurker for quite awhile but final mustered up the will to complete that HARD registration process. Wink j/k. I guess I should start with the basics. My name is Garret, I am a 19 year old who lives just north of NYC, and will be attending NYU in the fall as a junior. I first came across Eisley when I was looking for information on a mass media project about Star Wars. lol. I was trying to get information on the Mos Eisley Cantina Band, and a link a review of Eisley's music came up. Looked interesting enough, so I pursued scouting out the band and such. Bought the Laughing City EP a few months ago and it floored me!!! I buy a lot of music, I have over 600 CDs currently, and rarely does a disc restore my faith in the music industry. Eisley sure did that and more. Great song crafting and a raw feel that really hits home. Lovely! I really admire this groups talent and work. I've played guitar, bass, and trumpet since I was 10, and Eisley's music just inspires me to pick up my instrument and play my heart out. Well, I'm risking being long winded, but I just wanted to say a big HELLO! to the whole community, and I look forward to chatting with you all more in the future! Smile
Joined: 07 Apr 2004 | Posts: 1 | Location: New York, New York
potato
Laughing Citizen

hey there
you have by far the most interesting eisley discovery story ever...that i've heard anyway.
hope you stick around

BoxedUpAlive
Sea Post King

More like Kittie & Boo-Boo. But, nice try... Wink
ali
since 1979

shhhh SixStringFling, don't tell george lucas that story. he might want a piece of the action. Wink
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

SixStringFling wrote:
Hey all, this is my first post here on the board. Been a lurker for quite awhile but final mustered up the will to complete that HARD registration process. Wink j/k. I guess I should start with the basics. My name is Garret, I am a 19 year old who lives just north of NYC, and will be attending NYU in the fall as a junior. I first came across Eisley when I was looking for information on a mass media project about Star Wars. lol. I was trying to get information on the Mos Eisley Cantina Band, and a link a review of Eisley's music came up. Looked interesting enough, so I pursued scouting out the band and such. Bought the Laughing City EP a few months ago and it floored me!!! I buy a lot of music, I have over 600 CDs currently, and rarely does a disc restore my faith in the music industry. Eisley sure did that and more. Great song crafting and a raw feel that really hits home. Lovely! I really admire this groups talent and work. I've played guitar, bass, and trumpet since I was 10, and Eisley's music just inspires me to pick up my instrument and play my heart out. Well, I'm risking being long winded, but I just wanted to say a big HELLO! to the whole community, and I look forward to chatting with you all more in the future! Smile

I was wondering who Rana was calling garret in the chatroom,man she's good hahaha

anyways,welcome garret,I'm Paul/Paulie/Kangaroo rustler/idiot/ whichever name you prefer,I go by them all on this forum hahaha

Protocol Droid

Howdy, new people!

I'm Jamie/Bender665 in chat. Glad you're here. Stick around! Very Happy

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
helloworld
Sea Post King

I am Lara.
It's past my bed time.
Actually, it's not, but..
School is tomorrow.
I'm on this Eisley site at 10:24 because I like Eisley's music.
I've got something in my eye right now.
My friend is annoying me by whining about fashion show tickets.
I'm looking for a good picture for my watercolor project.
I drew 2 pictures of Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2 about an hour ago.
Glad to be here, hope I make some friends.
Sleep awaits!
ali
since 1979

hi lara! you're just in time for the forum coming back online - it went away for a while Smile
ridicularious
Sea Post King

AND HOW!!!!!

Welcome, I purty new misself...

Come say "hello" www.myspace.com/wwwmyspacecomderringer
Joined: 04 Apr 2004 | Posts: 442 | Location: nashvegas baby!!!!
Wesley
Sea Post King

Hi, I'm new. I found out about eisley from my friend Gina pretty recently. I have really fallen in love with the music and the band. I'm 18 and I live in Long Beach California (well technically on the border of Long Beach and "the O.C."). I like to play the guitar and piano. Some of my favorite bands/artists are: Pedro the Lion, Damien Rice, Nick Drake, Switchfoot, Sigur Ros, Radio Head, Coldplay, Weezer, Damien Jurado, Fielding, Ben Folds, Jimmy Eat World, The Beatles, Iron and Wine, Stevie Wonder, Mates of State, Ozma, Rilo Kiley, Jackson Five, Mason Jennings, buelah, and much much more. I like oranges a lot and Japanese food. I also have recently found that hummus is really good too (this mediteranean peta dip). I love friends, family, and God... and that's all I can think of right now.
ridicularious
Sea Post King

Wesley wrote:
Hi, I'm new. I found out about eisley from my friend Gina pretty recently. I have really fallen in love with the music and the band. I'm 18 and I live in Long Beach California (well technically on the border of Long Beach and "the O.C."). I like to play the guitar and piano. Some of my favorite bands/artists are: Pedro the Lion, Damien Rice, Nick Drake, Switchfoot, Sigur Ros, Radio Head, Coldplay, Weezer, Damien Jurado, Fielding, Ben Folds, Jimmy Eat World, The Beatles, Iron and Wine, Stevie Wonder, Mates of State, Ozma, Rilo Kiley, Jackson Five, Mason Jennings, buelah, and much much more. I like oranges a lot and Japanese food. I also have recently found that hummus is really good too (this mediteranean peta dip). I love friends, family, and God... and that's all I can think of right now.

Some great listening there, Wesley.....Welcome!!!!!!

Hey, have you checked out the highly recommended PILOTDRIFT yet???
They even come EISLEY approved (as well as a band called Midlake I have yet to hear but am anxious to)

Visit www.pilotdrift.com for more...

See you around the board!!!!

Come say "hello" www.myspace.com/wwwmyspacecomderringer
Joined: 04 Apr 2004 | Posts: 442 | Location: nashvegas baby!!!!
H3llf1r3
Sea Post King

Hey.
if this is some way to recognize new people,
i'm new.....
-aaron

Hwin
Vintage Newbie

Yo aaron! Wow! There's alot of new people. That's cool!

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>