| next >>
jack_stripes
Vintage Newbie

Hello Hailey Very Happy

-coolperson

Eis_Fan
Vintage Newbie

haileyisonfire wrote:
My name is Hailey and I am 15 and live in Canada. I've been a fan of Eisley for a few months now. I first heard about them on MTV one night....it was really late and they did this little segment-thing about them. So I checked out their music and completely fell in love with it. I've been a lurker on this forum for awhile now, but I finally registered yesterday.

Yay Smile

HEY YOU, you must be cool...you like eisley, I like eisley...we should be buds...I heart you eisley lovers...and eisley of course. Cool

Helllllo new people

systemnoise
Sea Post King

CanadianAlias wrote:
leighish wrote:
systemnoise wrote:
Hi, I'm Malcolm from Vancouver, BC, Canada

another canadian!!! YAY!!!

Indeed... we need to have a party every time something this rare happens. Smile Fireworks, champagne, fireworks with champagne in them... Hopefully Malcolm will make it to the concert, if so, see ya there man.

oh yeah... And welcome, newbies that lurk before joining... (tis what we all did I'm sure) Very Happy

yes yes fo' sho i'm attending. i will have a a 'texas' trucker hat.
MomentumShift
Vintage Newbie

Welcome Nooblets. i am brandon and i'll be your oh so hot eisley forum buddy for today. if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Hello everyone! This is an awesome forum, I hope you stick around and have a great time. Very Happy

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ZooeyGlass
Lost at Forum

Howdy, folks!
haileyisonfire
Sea Post King

Eis_Fan wrote:
haileyisonfire wrote:
My name is Hailey and I am 15 and live in Canada. I've been a fan of Eisley for a few months now. I first heard about them on MTV one night....it was really late and they did this little segment-thing about them. So I checked out their music and completely fell in love with it. I've been a lurker on this forum for awhile now, but I finally registered yesterday.

Yay Smile

HEY YOU, you must be cool...you like eisley, I like eisley...we should be buds...I heart you eisley lovers...and eisley of course. Cool

Helllllo new people

I heart you, too. *feels warm and fuzzy inside*
Kspice
Golly, Poster

Whoa man!! Eisley is totally awesome! I just discovered them like a week ago from the Coldplay website, we finally have some good american music, lately I have been converting all my U.S. Currency into European tunes! But no longer!!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Kspice wrote:
Whoa man!! Eisley is totally awesome! I just discovered them like a week ago from the Coldplay website, we finally have some good american music, lately I have been converting all my U.S. Currency into European tunes! But no longer!!

Excellent! You know that Eisley is playing Chicago with Snow Patrol in mere days? Maybe even hours? Sorry if you mentioned this ... Maybe you can still catch it if you didn't know. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kspice
Golly, Poster

OH, but i found out in the nick of time and have already got my tickets!! Very Happy I may have a nasty cold, but I'm totally going no matter what!!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Kspice wrote:
OH, but i found out in the nick of time and have already got my tickets!! Very Happy I may have a nasty cold, but I'm totally going no matter what!!

Excellent, get some rest and have a good time. Eisley is wonderful live. Very Happy

Oh, and I demand you find them at the merch table, or whever they happen to be, and say hi. Heh.

Kspice
Golly, Poster

Thanks for the warm welcome Antrider! Very Happy

Quote:
Oh, and I demand you find them at the merch table, or whever they happen to be, and say hi. Heh.

But I'm kinda shy and I would probably get their names mixed up or something. Embarassed
Kspice
Golly, Poster

The way I see it, if Eisley has toured with Coldplay their huge celeberites, and don't have time for a peasant like me Wink . So Tommorrow night I'm just gonna buy as much Eisley merch as possible, and then admire from a safe distance. It's a good thing Coldplay doesn't do advertisments for cars or anything because I probably would be thousands of dollars in debt if they did Very Happy
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Kspice wrote:
The way I see it, if Eisley has toured with Coldplay their huge celeberites, and don't have time for a peasant like me Wink . So Tommorrow night I'm just gonna buy as much Eisley merch as possible, and then admire from a safe distance. It's a good thing Coldplay doesn't do advertisments for cars or anything because I probably would be thousands of dollars in debt if they did Very Happy

Trust me. They're good ol' regular people. They just happen to play really freaking awesome music. Say hi to Boyd, then Chauntelle. Trust me. It's like talking to an old friend when you say hi to those two. And Boyd isn't in the band, so he's easy to start with. And Chauntelle is The Nicest Person Ever.

Do it! You won't regret it!

thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

hey oldbie's! hmmm.......*pondering life* with keane playing....
bye!

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>