Laughing City
gRegor
the gEek

Geez people, Rana's not some noob. She's been on here for over a year now and is an Eisley fan. There's no need to flip out like she's attacking a deity. It's just a discussion.
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

I say "Who cares?" Things change. If things didnt change we would still be without fire and talking in little blurbs. Eisley is changing, they are growing up. There is nothing wrong with that.

Skabro Mr. Green

i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

You will be greatly missed Jonathon David Wilson. Great bassist, great guy.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 | Posts: 931 | Location: Where I currently am.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
stpddrummerboy88
Lost at Forum

there has always been fire
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

Euphoria wrote:
Where is Eisley? What happened to the old Eisley?

As some of you know, I first arrived on these forums almost one month ago last year (so that makes my one year, one month anniversary.) When I first arrived, I remember being around the chatroom for almost 2 months before I decided to join the forums. I couldn't get enough of Marvelous Things at the time. I remember seeing the video and falling in love with how innocent the band was. There was nothing glamourous about Eisley back then, just warmth, happiness, a waterhose and lemonade. Now it's rockstarish glam in the videos and it's all different.

What happened?

Let the creaming commence....NOW! GO GO GO! I'm all ready for it.

i know what you mean kinda. but(my opinion is) i think it's just style if youre talking about that. just because they change their hair all the time or wear really funky clothes comparing to the simpleness of how it looked in "marvelous things" doesnt necessarily mean they changed as people. maybe theyre just having fun.
whirlygirlv3
Sea Post King

it seems like every time someone tries to get you to elaborate on how theyve become "rockstar glam" you've said they were attacking you and sarcastically apologized for 'having an opinion' - im curious to know what really made you think that...details you know? we don't think you're wrong...we never said you couldnt have your own opinion i don't know where ur getting that...elaborate! i'm curious.

Xanga

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

I agree, maybe if you define what rockstar glam means to you I'll get a better idea of what your trying to say.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jonathan
Sea Post King

i just want you all to know that i am addicted to Alias.

i hope this clears things up.

if anyone has any questions, i have no idea why they wouldn't just go to the source.

not much else is as reliable.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
stpddrummerboy88
Lost at Forum

shut up you freakin rockstar

jk

jack_stripes
Vintage Newbie

stpddrummerboy88 wrote:

jk

no you arent... Very Happy

yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

Huh??
Euphoria
Laughing Citizen

For sanity's sake! I was just pointing out that things changed, I never said that Eisley sold out or anything like that. I don't HATE the band.

I was just pointing out that they changed, they grew up, big whoop. I still like the younger Eisley, but a younger Eisley can't last forever.

BAM!

With that said, I'm officially retiring from this thread, that doesn't seem to stop igniting in my face.

One more thing, please note my postcount and join date. I've been here for a while, I didn't just come here to BASH the band which many of you are making it sound like. There was no bashing, just a statement of feeling and opinnion.
Joined: 25 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1546 | Location: Look under your bed...
stpddrummerboy88
Lost at Forum

well you know what thumpers mom says.. if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, i mean you said you knew there was going to be a conflict while starting this thread why did you then?

moderators kill her!!!

i keed i keed , i'm only pokin at the ashes of an already burnt out fire, this thread was an oppinion so bah

EisGuy
Sea Post King

News Flash!!!! (not meant to sound like a smart a**)

I wasnt going to comment on this topic but i have to, I'm not going to say if they as a band have changed or not but i think its important to state the obvious. Eisley or better yet CHAUNTELLE, JONATHAN, SHERRI, WESTON, AND STACY ARE PEOPLE. I believe this was touched upon and im not saying anyone was saying otherwise BUT PEOPLE CHANGE/GROW/LEARN/MAKE MISTAKES ETC. To say 'Eisley has changed' is probably obvious...to say otherwise would make them inhuman. Saying theyve changed would be the same as saying the weather changes...just one happens more quickly Surprised) I think everyone on this topic agrees with one another, Just may have a differnt way of saying it.

Yay for Change!
Yay for Humans!
Yay for Eisley!
Yay for discussion!
Joined: 24 Apr 2004 | Posts: 210 | Location: Johnstown Pennsylvania
whirlygirlv3
Sea Post King

ur freaking out! it's not igniting in ur face...no ones making it out that uve been bashing the band either-we've all been very polite and were just wondering what you meant...curious on your opinion that you won't elaborate on for...some...reason...we only asked you to elaborate on an opinion you openly stated...but it's cool no big deal...just curious on what you meant. gracious.

Xanga

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
incucoldhouse
Golly, Poster

i can't speak for rana but i do think part the "change" is that of the style and of the music which if you look back and see has definetly happened... of course people change but when you're first introduced to a band you like what you see... when that slowly changes sometimes its easy to accept the change, other times not... so yea, rana didn't mean any harm folks... some conflict every now and then isnt' so bad... you can't love something unconditionally, gotta be a little critical sometimes i guess... thats all...

ba-ba-BAM!
Joined: 16 Jun 2003 | Posts: 615 | Location: arlington, tejas

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>