Laughing City
mchuk27
Sea Post King

In all honesty, there really aren't words that can describe what i am feeling right now. I know i probably swound like a stupid idiot, but i just got to witness Eisley up close and personal for the first time, and I really don't think i was ready for it. Boyd says all the time that it is hard to describe what his children's music sounds like and what it makes him feel, and fot the first time i know exactly how he feels. To see the band perform up close and personal is crazy. i don't think anyone in the crowd knew who Eisley was, but by the end everyone was in awe. I went with about ten people who never heard Eisley before and all of them left with a copy of one of their ep's. If any of you all from the band are reading this, I was the really tall guy in the baby blue polo shirt with the stupid smile who could only say thank-you. i felt retarded, but you all were so cool, and you all signed my cd for me, which was so nice of you. anyways, i will shut up and go to bed, but once again, thank-you so much for playing down in florida. I can't wait for your return, be safe on the rest of you tour and god-bless.
johnnyactionfinger
Sea Post King

i'll tell you what you can do with your compliments!?
boyd
Eisleyoid

thanks mchuk. that's the best kind of review. for real. hope eisley can come back to Fla. one day.

johnnyactionfinger!!! i'll....i'll....why i oughta....

go to sleep.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists