Laughing City
paintfullyours
Sea Post King

I know its been a while, a very long while actually, which is completely unexcusable in my book, since I've last posted. But seeing as I just saw Eisley in Chicago last night, on their AMAZING acoustic tour, I had to post!!!
If you can see them on this special leg of their melodic journey together, PLEASE GO. It was very intimate, and they sounded ABSOLUTELY amazing. I guess I can't really say how freakin wonderful they were, but it was hands down one of thee most thrilling shows I have ever seen. Stacy and Sherri sang beautifully ( as if you'd ever guess otherwise ) and I was shocked and pleased to see Chauntelle sing as well.
Their little stories in between songs, as told by Sherri, were of course amusing as well. My favorite being the fact that Sherri and Stacy were walking, looking for a Starbucks, and passed one ( yes, this is possible ) because they were honing in on a chocolate shop a few blocks ahead. This made my heart smile. Must have been a heck of an alluring place to distract them from their beloved, and very much needed, coffee Smile!
The new tracks they sang from Combinations were stunning. I cannot tell you how much I am anticipating their new cd. I'm giddy like a five year old just thinking about it.

Well dear Eisley-ites, Be well, Be happy, Be Eislified.
~ Vicki

Check out my flickr account to see my Eisley photos Smile
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vickimiller
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 24 | Location: Oshkosh, Wisconsin
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Thanks for sharing the experience and the photos! Glad you had a good time. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
im the sea king
Golly, Poster

definetly one awesome show. im putting my pics on right now..i got a setlist and a picture with sherri Very Happy so VERY NICE!...is the borat thing dead yet? hahaha

wait for it

DARY!
adrio
Sea Post King

they really were amazing. Like angels! It made me think, it would've been so cool if this new album was a double album, where the 2nd cd is all acoustic. These songs sound really good stripped down. They're great musicians.