Laughing City
sun_feet
Sea Post King

i think it's cool that eisley loves radiohead. they're super fantastic (eisley and radiohead). and i thought it was cool thaaaaat eisley has invasion (based on invasion of the bodysnatchers) and radioheads 1st single from in rainbows is bodysnatchers. i'm a dork...but i thought it was pretty cool for whatever reason.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Where did you hear "Bodysnatchers" is going to be the first single? That's awesome if it is.

Fun fact: Back in '04 when I was trying to start a band with some friends, one of our songs-in-progress was called "Bodysnatchers". I always wanted to finish that song, but the band thing fizzled out and two years later I discovered that Radiohead and Eisley had both used the idea. Now I can never use that title. Mad Laughing

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

haha yeah I thought about that, too. Too add to the coolness, both songs are track #2 on their respective albums.
Andrew
Lost at Forum

Im going to write a song called "of the" just to finish it out.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
crazeemunkeyz
Laughing Citizen

Andrew wrote:
Im going to write a song called "of the" just to finish it out.

haaaaaaa...
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
two years later I discovered that Radiohead and Eisley had both used the idea. Now I can never use that title. Mad Laughing

'ose blimey cots!

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

sun_feet wrote:
i think it's cool that eisley loves radiohead. they're super fantastic (eisley and radiohead). and i thought it was cool thaaaaat eisley has invasion (based on invasion of the bodysnatchers) and radioheads 1st single from in rainbows is bodysnatchers. i'm a dork...but i thought it was pretty cool for whatever reason.

Ha ha. I thought about that, too. This is the perfect sign that the two bands should tour. Laughing

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address