Laughing City
shiny311
Sea Post King

I wish the EISLEY kids can join our LITTLE par-tay in line. Maybe BOYD can join in, hes always up for some good fun right :0) ?

how will we know whos who from the forum? can we make a SIGN that says "PERSONAL FORUM VIP PARTY", & whos ever not on the LIST will not be able to get in? yeah? im serious :0| he-he
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
wmnow
Golly, Poster

san fran! wow what a drive. umm maybe a sign. i don't really know. i don't think nametags will help in a line of 500. think think think.

-Jackie

reD x
Sea Post King

I'm flying. Very Happy
Joined: 24 May 2005 | Posts: 162 | Location: San Francisco, CA
wmnow
Golly, Poster

Laughing i was thinking in travel terms for me. i'm poor.

duh. plane for you.

-Jackie

reD x
Sea Post King

Lakewood is only about an hour away from West Hollywood right? That's definitely worth the drive! Wink If I didn't have to pay for my plane ticket (I was able to use a ticket that I didn't get to use before), I would definitely just drive down there myself.
magnetic headbot
Laughing Citizen

mannn...i so wanna go...but i don't have anyone to go with (though i could possibly get a ride)...but i can't get there that early...this makes me sad Crying or Very sad

Last.fm.etsy.tumblr
wmnow
Golly, Poster

reD x wrote:
Lakewood is only about an hour away from West Hollywood right? That's definitely worth the drive! Wink If I didn't have to pay for my plane ticket (I was able to use a ticket that I didn't get to use before), I would definitely just drive down there myself.

okay i didn't explain myself. again. ha ha. if i was from san fran i would be driving. funny thing is lakewood is about 15-20 miles away. that does=1hr. freeway driving. Laughing

shiny311
Sea Post King

magnetic headbot wrote:
mannn...i so wanna go...but i don't have anyone to go with (though i could possibly get a ride)...but i can't get there that early...this makes me sad Crying or Very sad

Sorry to hear, hopfully you'll be able to find a ride !!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
reD x
Sea Post King

magnetic headbot wrote:

Aww... try to get a ride! We'll save you a spot. Wink

wmnow wrote:
okay i didn't explain myself. again. ha ha. if i was from san fran i would be driving. funny thing is lakewood is about 15-20 miles away. that does=1hr. freeway driving. Laughing

Laughing Hah I have to start reading more carefully! Forgive me? Very Happy
Soadamango
Sea Post King

I'll make a huge sign. and i'll even print out the list if you want. It's gonna be a party!

My livejournal Myspace?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
magnetic headbot
Laughing Citizen

reD x wrote:
magnetic headbot wrote:

Aww... try to get a ride! We'll save you a spot. Wink

awww would you guys really save me a spot? cuz i might be able to get my roommate to just drop me off and pick me up later... but i know that i can't get there early...

Last.fm.etsy.tumblr
Soadamango
Sea Post King

this is a team effort for the boardies. I feel super bad for having to get there late. hmm i'll bring the drinks anyone want anything?

My livejournal Myspace?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shiny311
Sea Post King

Soadamango wrote:
I'll make a huge sign. and i'll even print out the list if you want. It's gonna be a party!

haha awsome. Would it be expensive to take a limo from SD to LA?

hmmm, reD x, be sure to tell us what shirt you'll be wearing on the 22nd, so we may identify ya. But of course I already saw ur pics, but just in CASE. I suck @ recognizing people !!!
Soadamango
Sea Post King

what should the sign say? oh and we should post pics of ourselves unless ppl don't want to. oh and i'm not paying for the limo my friends parents are. They are like really cool.

My livejournal Myspace?
shiny311
Sea Post King

Soadamango wrote:
what should the sign say? oh and we should post pics of ourselves unless ppl don't want to. oh and i'm not paying for the limo my friends parents are. They are like really cool.

SO freakin cool !!! how awsome&nice of the parents.

hmm "VIP FORUM PAR-TAY" (jk)? i dunno :0\ guys, what should the SIGN SAY?

I wish i can post a pic of myself. but i hate every pic im in !!! im not a camera person. I envy you myspace-photo-taking junkies haha (did that come out in a bad way?)

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>