Laughing City
magnetic headbot
Laughing Citizen

wow that's amazering.

Last.fm.etsy.tumblr
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

That's incredible. The only critique I have is Chauntelle's face looks a bit off. I think it's the eyes and the smile.
But anyway, that's amazing.
maxamillius461
Sea Post King

starnothing wrote:
wow..i think u did sherri and stacy the best.(except stacy's nose)
chauntelle is great too but it doesnt look too much like her.
but this is amazing. sherris amazing--u got her like exactly!!! great work Very Happy

is there an original picture of this?

Welllll thank you much... yes there's an original and here it is

em-tucky
Sea Post King

that is amazingly good. probably the best drawing of a "celebrity" that I've seen done.

Of course no drawing is going to be 100% accurate. sherri's features (nose, chin) are a bit pointy. and chauntelle's chin area is too wide, losing the definition of her cheeks, which is what makes her smile so classic.

but as i said its the best I've seen. you have some amazing talent there
-Samara-
Vintage Newbie

oh my beeeppp...

that is amazing!! i wish i could draw like that.

Manwe
Sea Post King

nice job bud.
Joined: 05 Aug 2005 | Posts: 135 | Location: Under a bridge
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
adrio
Sea Post King

I think if anyone actually sat down and tried, they'd be able to draw something like this. Yes, anyone. It might take longer for others, but yeah. So if you're really thinking you wish you could draw like this, just try it...you might surprise yourself.
darknightholdtight
Lost at Forum

adrio wrote:
I think if anyone actually sat down and tried, they'd be able to draw something like this. Yes, anyone. It might take longer for others, but yeah. So if you're really thinking you wish you could draw like this, just try it...you might surprise yourself.

well arent you a buzz kill Razz

^props to Patrock^\\Myspace Patrock is the world's best big sis!
Im going to marry Hayley Williams BOO YEA!
Joined: 15 May 2005 | Posts: 1470 | Location: Mansfield,Texas
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

adrio wrote:

Totally agree.

Just draw what's there, seriously.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

adrio wrote:
And the more you draw, the better you get at it.
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

that is nice i agree with thew not exact comments but we can all tell who they are so who cares right.

i drew Weston ..i need a scanner

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
forumlurker
Sea Post King

this is excellent, but i don't think it captures the individual personality of each person...sherri's most likely to make faces, chantelle is most likely to give a friendly smile, and stacy would probably look a bit shy.

but your intention was to draw from the photo, and you did a good job at that.
cynlovescandy
Vintage Newbie

i think it is wonderful, each individual girl is done very well, it's obvious you put some love into that drawing. I think I like Stacy and Chauntelle very much in that picture, but in keeping the composition of the picture true, I think Sherri should have been kept a little brighter, she sort of looks flat and out of place. I think by shading a little less, and keeping her skin lighter, she would pop more. The way light hits skin can make large areas look flat, and when artists put too much shading, sometimes it makes it look less realistic, even though you'd think it would make it look more realistic. Think Pixar, lots of detail and shading, but instead of making it look realistic, it looks sci-fi and "surreal". Im guessing you started first with Sherri, and spent by far the most time on her, and that probably is why she's out of place. Again, i think it is amazing and shows some real talent, but if you redid it, i would suggest outlining all three girls and block out light areas and dark areas, working on the drawing as a whole, not just one face at a time, keeping in mind that the face closest should be the brightest and have the most contrast, lots of bright white, and dark. And the faces farther away should be more grey and fuzzy. Look at photographs, and notice how some areas lack detail, and how that adds to the realism, try to mimick that.
Joined: 31 May 2004 | Posts: 2018 | Location: Sacramento, CA
ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

You've got a lot of patience. Sherri's hair is detailed a bunch. I like it.

~Ramon

~ Ramón ~
Joined: 05 Apr 2004 | Posts: 508 | Location: Carson, California
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
UberTelluride
Sea Post King

That is brilliant! It's the best!