Laughing City
JDML

Hi my name's Jordan and I'm from Edmonton in Canada, I saw Coldplay last night and Eisley opened for them with The Music, Eisley was awesome, I was going to talk to them after the show but well when you have general seating tickets and you've managed to be in the front of the row to a show you payed $50 for, a knife wound isn't even worth moving for. I thought Eisley was great and I really regret not telling them how good they did or check out their merch booth before the show was over, but maybe I'll get another chance sometime? So hey Eisley supporters, I'm now one of you.

jordan_latter@hotmail.com
 |  | 
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

mweeheehee they caught another one! Twisted Evil

i mean, uh, its great to have you here! Rolling Eyes
juan
Lost at Forum

yeah it seemed like mixed thoughts on the band on the coldplay site, some good, some very damning comments. oh well they cant snare everyone!!

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
jerry

at the risk of sounding like a total tart, i fell in love with eisley when i saw them play at the coldplay concert.. something about those sweet voices makes me weak in my knees.. oh yes...

marry me please?
 |  | 
JDML

I just really enjoyed the music and the band, they seemed nervous but they did really well, I think they lost something after their set because they looked puzzled and searched around for it for most of the time after they played, Chauntelle's enthusiasm was awesome to see, I yelled out "you're peaches!" because, well, they were! Smile
 |  | 

hey i am from edmonton too, and i thought that eisley was awesome. i have told all my friends about them already. keep up with the good work ladies and gentlemen!
 |  |