Laughing City
Paranoid Android v2.0
Vintage Newbie

I had an Eisley dream last night. It was pretty simple...they were playing somewhere in Rhode Island again, so I decided to hop into the car and drive there. I should have known it was a dream when I pulled off the highway and arrived right at the club, since the real-world venue is camoflauged and hidden between forcefields so as to make it impossible to find.

I remember they played one non-existant song, and in-between songs there were these "Boyd's Journal" animation/movies projected onto a screen above the stage. I woke up when I realized it was a dream, right before I was going to buy an Eisley hoodie! Laughing

This is MYSPACE
Gee, Blog
Joined: 29 Oct 2003 | Posts: 4250 | Location: Up here in Connecticut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

That is way awesome.

The last Eisley dream I had involved every band member switching instruments... and Chauntelle played bass with her toes. Shocked

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
That is way awesome.

The last Eisley dream I had involved every band member switching instruments... and Chauntelle played bass with her toes. Shocked

toes?

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
Saellys wrote:
That is way awesome.

toes?

Yes. Toes.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
Saellys wrote:
That is way awesome.

toes?

Yes. Toes.

It'd be cool if she could really do that. Cool

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
breauxman
Vintage Newbie

Oh come on...any mildly talented guitarist can play bass with their toes. Wink
Joined: 04 Oct 2004 | Posts: 2264 | Location: Lost and Found
stpddrummerboy88
Lost at Forum

Paranoid Android v2.0 wrote:
I had an Eisley dream last night. It was pretty simple...they were playing somewhere in Rhode Island again, so I decided to hop into the car and drive there. I should have known it was a dream when I pulled off the highway and arrived right at the club, since the real-world venue is camoflauged and hidden between forcefields so as to make it impossible to find.

so true RI is rediculous

haileyisonfire
Sea Post King

Wow, how weird. I had an eisley dream last night for the very first time. Haha...it was really weird.
I was in their basement, and somebody was rennovating it and there was a table full of Eisley merchandise and I was looking at it, but then a t-shirt (it was pink and had a rabbit on it..) fell on the ground and my dad (I'm not sure how he ended up in the dream) stepped on it with his muddy foot, and I felt really bad because he made it dirty, so I went looking for someone to tell, so that I could apoligize, and I went upstairs...and the upstairs was exactly like my grandparents house. I called Hello, and nobody answered, so I went into the kitchen and Sherri was cutting up an apple...and she seemed quite upset that I was in their kitchen. I would be upset, too, if some random person just wandered into my kitchen. So I apologized for being there, and about the shirt, and she told me to go back downstairs and let her dad know, so I went back down and found him rennovating part of the basement with my high school science teacher.

But he was very nice and we talked for a long time and I helped him rennovate and pretty soon the whole family was down there and we made plans to go out for ice cream. And then I woke up.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Cah-razy.

Smokemonster
Gameboybob
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
Cah-razy.

ditto...

Shocked

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=gameboybob

http://www.myspace.com/thegameboy
Joined: 01 Aug 2003 | Posts: 5453 | Location: Nagoya, Japan
haileyisonfire
Sea Post King

I remember waking up thinking, 'Oh my, this can't be normal"