Laughing City
mykatjim
Sea Post King

i'll be at the show. i'm going by myself but maybe i'll get up the nerve to actually talk to people that i recognize from here. we'll see.

t-minus 7 hours 20 minutes and counting!
Joined: 08 Nov 2003 | Posts: 201 | Location: arlington, texas
shyviolet
Lost at Forum

TheAntrider wrote:

And I've turned a little start to a New Year's show thread into a cheesy and embarrassing speech.

i liked your cheesy and embarrassing speech!

-nicole

midnightmourning
Sea Post King

I hope you all have lots of fun!

Livejournal. Xanga.
MySpace. Hah, I have no friends on it.
Joined: 17 Aug 2004 | Posts: 485 | Location: Oceanside, New York
jack_stripes
Vintage Newbie

YESH! after i got back from good records, my parents gave me an early b-day present, by telling me i can go...and were about to leave, and im typing this from my new iBook G4

Praise GOD!

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Aw! I didn't see everyone, but my gosh, I saw a ton of people. What an incredible, incredible experience. I shall post a setlist scan and a few pictures in a new pictures thread before I pass out. Very Happy

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
What an incredible, incredible experience.

No, no ... it was a vile thing that happened! It was a horrible, horrible experience! Sherri threw gravel at everyone and Squirly randomly appeared, stormed on stage and accused Stacy of cheating on him with Rivers Cuomo's cheese collection! And then you stormed on stage and accused Rivers Cuomo's cheese collection of cheating on you! And then Ali, boy, was he mad ... after all, you are Eisley's sweethearts! He pulled out his MegaNeutertron 5000.67 and aimed it at you ... target locked, he pulled the trigger and neutered you with the MegaNeutertron's laser-beam super-powers ... Dan, oddly turned on by all of this, ran to Ali, siezed him in his pale nerd arms and danced the Tango De La Muerte with him. He then told Ali, "You are now carrying my child." Ali replied, "But how?" Dan explained, "It is a mystery of the dance." Now, male Tango De La Muerte pregnancies are short, so his stomach ballooned up and he looked very bloated, then went into labor, his arms flailing about, knocking down some people in the crowd as he did ... and one of these people, Kim-berlies, fell down flat on the MegaNeutertron ... and boy, was she pissed off. Getting up, putting on her Rambo face and simultaneously yelling, "Excuse me while I whip this out," she brought from her handbag-purse a caged animal ... wait, that's not an animal! IT'S BOYD! Angered by his surroundings, foaming at the mouth like the wildebeast we know he secretly is, it was not a fun sight to see when Kim-berlies released him upon everyone ... Of course, Luke(The one that I get mixed up with Eddie and Steve) being the Lukey-Go-Lightly ditzy little lady he is, ran after Boyd-wildebeast, screaming happily(-go-lightly), "PONY!!!" He ran wildly after Boyd, and after catching up with the wildebeast out of the bag, he hopped on his back, tugged at his shirt sleeves and said, "I'm a cowmanboy now! I get to stay in Texas!" Then everyone, suddenly feeling the shock of being in the same room as a Tango De La Muerte baby(which are actually aliens that come out of the stomach and omit lots of radiation), everyone turned into water and drank themselves.

So, really ... it was horrible.

Wups! Forgot I was boiling water in the kitchen.

Sprocket
Vintage Newbie

Man... that sounds so cool.
I hope everyone had fun.
Ha... you bet they did.

national phenomenon
Golly, Poster

Aw, I wish I could have gone.
But I did have a good New Years, so that's what counts I guess.
January 30th. I'm waiting.

incucoldhouse
Golly, Poster

awwww, that wasnt embarassing... it was sweet Very Happy

ba-ba-BAM!
Joined: 16 Jun 2003 | Posts: 615 | Location: arlington, tejas
Last edited by incucoldhouse on Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
hmmm
Sea Post King

I wish who ever went had so much fun : )
eisleyrox05
Sea Post King

I wanted to go so badly, but didn't get to go! Crying or Very sad But I made a New Year's resolution ,I plan on keeping, to go to every Eisley concert I can possibly go to!
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

yeah, that was one of the best concerts i've been too because of the fact that it was like a reunion of friends almost. It felt like everyone in the audience knew each other, and we could all tell jokes and stories and hang out and go to this concert that this band we really like is doing. Great concert, and i got to hug Jamie, which was key, cos he's a hella fine sexy beast Wink