Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

boyd you got my name wrong... Crying or Very sad
and hey totakeke doesn't leave his mark anywhere...except in the hearts of all those who go to the train station at 8pm on saturday to dig his tunes....fantastic....oh, and he can't leave his mark like normal dogs do...he has no way of doing it....unless its like tucked inside or something..anyway thats enough gross stuff..
catch you later...kinda like catchin a bus....
xox
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

boyd always gets my username wrong, but thats ok... i don't even it right half the time...
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

luke. you're not a newbie. quit postin' on the newbie thread. Razz
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

i'm more of a newbie than you! you stop posting!
matt k
Sea Post King

Hey Smile Smile Mr. Green what's up I'm matt K,
I'm a film student at Northern Michigan Univeristy in Marquette, MI and I heard about you guys while reading an article about Coldplay and Radiohead in 'Sound and Vision.' I visited your website, listened to the rough mix tracks you all have there and was blown away... Eisley rules and you've quickly jumped to the top of my favorite band list... so I ran out and bought your Laughing City EP the minute it came out. I also have a show 'The Church Punk Singalong' on my local college radio station - Radio X WUPX - FM, and I have been playing your record and stuff off the website to death... espcially Head Against The Sky, its my favorite of all your tracks - 2nd is Telescope Eyes. Can't wait for a Full-Length album or even another EP... tell me when they are coming out and I'll grab 'em and play 'em on air...
So best of luck in future recording and shows and hope I have a chance to see ya soon,

matt
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

ilitherian wrote:
i'm more of a newbie than you! you stop posting!

that was my first post on here. duh, dude. i'm moderating you. or smiting. whatever.

ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

drat! you win again... Mad
gRegor
the gEek

Hey, both you stop posting here, or I'll separate you two and put you each in a forum corner. Mad

just kidding, everyone can post here. Interaction with new people is good.

Lest
Sea Post King

well, yeah, if ppl are still doing this, i am Matt, i heard about Eisley from my friend josh, and yeah, i think that they are completely awsome, but i live in Iowa, so i prolly won't be seeing any shows sooooon Sad ohwell.

i'd sell my soal to Stacy any day...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Welcome. About your signature ... they sell souls on ebay occasionally. You might try posting something there ... Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

what on earth would stacy need with a soul? shes already got her own... doesn't she?

how much are you selling it for? i mean just a ball park estimate. i happen to be in the market for souls. i have a vampire friend who needs one. Wink
Lest
Sea Post King

i don't really know, hm how much do souls come by now adays?

and if u guys aren't kidding...

i'd sell my soal to Stacy any day...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

i'm pretty sure you can buy second (or third) hand soles (damned to hell) from camden market in london (see photos of eisley in england v2003)
i think you have to go down a side street and they have this machine thing which is a dentist's chair with spikes and whirring bits and they 'give' you the sole there and then...thats for an extra price of course.otherwise buy the DIY kit which is quite tricky or so i've heard...
dallasboi
Sea Post King

Hi.:I'm Aaron>age21<:. from Plano, Tx! Glad to see many eisley fans, and hope for more in near future. Cool
gRegor
the gEek

Find a politician. They'll sell their soul in order to get into office. But these souls can be pretty dirty. Very Happy

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>