Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
norad
Vintage Newbie

dasvidaniya wrote:
I'm Kayley, 23, from Scotland.

I haven't been an Eisley fan for longest time but once I discovered them, they quickly became my favourite band. My Texan friend Kelsey introduced me to them around about the Combinations era and I have been hooked since. I joined Laughing City because I'd love to chat to some like-minded people who are as passionate about Eisley as I. The lovely Nora from SYP brought this place to my attention.

Kayley! I'm glad you decided to post. Smile Kayley and I share the same love of Eisley AND Merlin. Very Happy
Coastalentsav
Sea Post King

We are Coastal Entertainment Promotions out of Savannah, GA. We are huge fans of Eisley's and we are very fortunate to have a show booked for them on Monday, March 26th. Thank you all so much for welcoming us!

http://coastalentertainmentpromotions.bigcartel.com/product/eisley
Drew10265
Sea Post King

just coming back after not being on here for yearsssss. and while i was gone, i got this tattoo:)

Joined: 16 Dec 2007 | Posts: 71 | Location: Dania Beach, Florida
nukacolatruck
Sea Post King

Hey y'all, I'm new. Eisley rules. Cool

My name's Sarah, and I'm a very immature 25 year old.

Been a fan of the band for a few years now, ever since someone showed me Stacy's cover of Silver Springs. Heard Marvelous Things next and I was pretty much gone after that. Love all the albums so far, and the EPs I've been able to get a hold of. Just greatness.

I had no idea this forum existed, seems I've really been missing out. All this time I thought I was the only one (well, me and my sister) who could tell Stacy, Sherri and Chauntelle's voices apart. Haha.
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Welcome to Laughing City. Very Happy Things are picking back up around here now that a new album & the children about to be born to all the sisters in the band & the brother's wife.

Has it been years since they released Silver Springs? Shocked
If you haven't yet check out www.strangeyellowpatterns.com it's the essential eisley site for rare music, pictures and all that good stuff.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
TheShadowFog
Sea Post King

Sup ppl. I've been an eisley fan for a long fan. But I just found out about this forum last night lol. Smile
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Welcome to Laughing City. Jump right in on the shenanigans. There's plenty to digest around here, and it's always nice to have new contributors to the board.

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
just_jennifer_
Sea Post King

Hi, my name's Jennifer, I'm sixteen and I live in Ireland. I only found out about Eisley about six months ago but I've already pretty much fallen in love with their music. Smile
tahruh
Vintage Newbie

just_jennifer_ wrote:
Hi, my name's Jennifer, I'm sixteen and I live in Ireland. I only found out about Eisley about six months ago but I've already pretty much fallen in love with their music. Smile
Hi Jennifer. Smile Haven't been yet, but very fond of my motherland. What part are you from?
brookinghell
Sea Post King

Ey up! I'm Brooke, 24, from Manchester UK.

I'm not really a newbie, I've been a fan of Eisley for 9 years and was very active on this forum for a while, but have been a busy busy busy adult and haven't been very active at all, that's about to change though.

I'm just a tiny weeny bit older than Stacy and gave birth to my little boy in June, and it's so very strange/wonderful to see the entire band having babies at roughly the same time, what a marvelous coincidence! Scarlett is utterly beautiful and I can't wait to see everybody else's wee ones make an appearance!

My musical taste is quite eclectic but for a band to "stand the test of time" as long as Eisley has is quite rare, they have a special little place in my heart!
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Welcome back Brooke, nice to "meet" you and Congratulations! We're used to saying that that by now on the LC, before Eisley had a baby boom the board did as well, a lot of posters have had one, if not two kids over the last few years. Well, now you will have lots of Eisley news and music to entertain yourself and the little guy. All the best. Smile

hallmark
Sea Post King

I think I'm going to reintroduce myself here even though I've been around for a long time. I'm a constant lurker, never feeling I have much to add to the conversation. However, back in 2003-2004 when I did post, it wasn't great Razz

Close to a decade later, I hope I'll have something to add to the conversation.

So hello all! I'm Karlee 2.0.

grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

hallmark wrote:
I think I'm going to reintroduce myself here even though I've been around for a long time. I'm a constant lurker, never feeling I have much to add to the conversation. However, back in 2003-2004 when I did post, it wasn't great Razz

Close to a decade later, I hope I'll have something to add to the conversation.

So hello all! I'm Karlee 2.0.

haha I like your Next Gen posts already!

Foolish Desperado
Sea Post King

I'm Ali, 20 years old.

I saw a thing about Eisley on TV years ago, it showed clips from Marvelous Things, and talked about Room Noises. I pretty much just thought, "I love this song, I am jealous of those girls' musical talent, maybe I should practice piano some more." After that I watched Marvelous Things video at the library (we had dial-up internet until last year so...no youtube.) That was all of my Eisley exposure until last year when I was looking at the music in my local library and saw all three LPs.....I still remembered Eisley after all those years, and grabbed them all....I became obsessed with Eisley, and have since then been making up for lost time!

I eventually realized that they had been touring after the release of the Valley, and were in my city JUST before I became obsessed....But I did get to see Sherri live when she went on the Say Anarchy tour with Max!

PS
there is a tattoo place that I pass on my way to school called Mos Eisleys
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Welcome to "The LC",

It's great to have you contributing to the message board. The more fans the merrier. Who cares how cliche it sounds, it's true. There are lots of insightful and generous folks around here when it comes knowledge about the music and arts, and some great senses of humor at work around here too. Enjoy!

Wil

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>