Laughing City
ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

The Troubadour show was perfect!
It made my entire life!
really...it did.
Chaunetelle and Stacy and Sherri are the nicest people you will ever meet!
I didn't really talk to Jon, or weston but they seemed nice too.

I was in the merch room becuase my friend was buyin stuff so I decided to buy stuff too (CD WHOO) and I see Chauntelle and my face turns red and i say to myself...."Oh my gosh" "she's so much prettier in person!"
and I see my two other friends talking to her..and when I go and talk to them Chauntelle goes..hi what's your name and I say..."Ramon" and she says...So You're Ramon. " and I found out that my friends were talking to her about me saying that I was their biggest fan and what not. We talked to Chauntelle through most of the show...cause where we were at in the audience was right at the stage on the left...(me and my friend were sitting on the stage actually)...

We would talk to her in between songs...she was so nice
:blushes:

before they started to perform but were on the stage Chauntelle asked if we had met the others and we said no and she said that we could meet them outside the merch room and we did and we talked to Sherri and all this stuff and Stacy and weston and jon and I was happy.

Yesterday was the best day of my life.

Very Happy

~ Ramón ~
Joined: 05 Apr 2004 | Posts: 508 | Location: Carson, California
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
pinkcamel
Sea Post King

i wanted to talk to sherri and stacy but my dumb friend had to leave the concert early so i went with her Embarassed

i guess theres always the house of blues. and yes the trobadour concert was awesome ( i just posted a thread about it..... got no replies ) anyway...... AGSKFJSDLFKJ.....

i talked to Boyd though. That made most of my night, i guess. It was funny because he was carrying a box full of stuff near the lines outside and i muttered under my breath "That's Boyd!" and i was sort of freaking out but not... i kept a calm and composed composure. yes. composed composure.

What songs did they play after Mr Pine?
Wasnt the snotty kid thing hysterical? i love sherri and stacy and hate that i didnt get to talk tot hem because that was my objective since last week. Mad

Glad you had fun..... i think i was somewhere near you, err... the left part of the crowd? near the stage

ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

pinkcamel wrote:
i wanted to talk to sherri and stacy but my dumb friend had to leave the concert early so i went with her Embarassed

i guess theres always the house of blues. and yes the trobadour concert was awesome ( i just posted a thread about it..... got no replies ) anyway...... AGSKFJSDLFKJ.....

i talked to Boyd though. That made most of my night, i guess. It was funny because he was carrying a box full of stuff near the lines outside and i muttered under my breath "That's Boyd!" and i was sort of freaking out but not... i kept a calm and composed composure. yes. composed composure.

Wasnt the snotty kid thing hysterical? i love sherri and stacy and hate that i didnt get to talk tot hem because that was my objective since last week. Mad

Glad you had fun..... i think i was somewhere near you, err... the left part of the crowd? near the stage

what do you look like?
I was a little mexican kid with a striped shirt.
and if you couldn't see the striped shirt then it was a grey jacket over it.

well that sucks you didn't get to talk to them...we talked to them more than I expected.
it was cool.
You know when sherri was standing there near the stairs and she like made this funny pose?
well that was thanks to me.
She's so nice.

~ Ramón ~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

pinkcamel wrote:

also...I'm pretty sure you saw this.....Jonathan was in the window...(when we were still in line) and these girls werel ike..OMG THERE'S JONATHAN!! or OMG! THERE'S COLLIN!

yeah it was three girls...one of em had a pink beanie with a flower on it.
and she is in love with Greenday.

~ Ramón ~
zealot
Sea Post King

ImmoralImmortal wrote:

also...I'm pretty sure you saw this.....Jonathan was in the window...(when we were still in line) and these girls werel ike..OMG THERE'S JONATHAN!! or OMG! THERE'S COLLIN!

gah! i think i was right next to you in line. one girl said something like "if i see weston, i'm going to pee myself."
i was in line with my red headed friend.

ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

zealot wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:

gah! i think i was right next to you in line. one girl said something like "if i see weston, i'm going to pee myself."

are you that girl that said she liked Green Day more than my friend.
If you are...you have no idea how wrong you are.
lol
but yeah...my friend Caroline....the greenday girl's sister said that if she saw weston she would pee her pants.
hahahhaa

~ Ramón ~
zealot
Sea Post King

ImmoralImmortal wrote:

lol
but yeah...my friend Caroline....the greenday girl's sister said that if she saw weston she would pee her pants.
hahahhaa

haha no. i said "i peed my pants when i saw colin..."
and if you're the person i think i was in line with, we had a discussion about will call tickets?

ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

zealot wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:

lol
hahahhaa

and if you're the person i think i was in line with, we had a discussion about will call tickets?

yeah.
we did.
you're the girl with the bag and the black hair right?
I know I met you but I'm not sure which one of the people you were because I talked to a couple of people around us....
if you're not the one with the pre ordered cd or the small red headed girl then you must be the asian girl with the black hair and bag...am I right?

~ Ramón ~
ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

ImmoralImmortal wrote:
zealot wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:

lol
hahahhaa

yeah.
we did.
you're the girl with the bag and the black hair right?
I know I met you but I'm not sure which one of the people you were because I talked to a couple of people around us....
if you're not the one with the pre ordered cd or the small red headed girl then you must be the asian girl with the black hair and bag...am I right?

nevermind.
I'm positive it's you
I just looked at your myspace.
lol

~ Ramón ~
pinkcamel
Sea Post King

zealot wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:

wait! i think you were the blonde one.... no? i was with this blondie and this guy who couldnt get in

And immortal...... i know who you were talkinga bout.... the two girls..... lol.... johnathan was/is so skinny.

ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

pinkcamel wrote:
zealot wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:

wait! i think you were the blonde one.... no? i was with this blondie and this guy who couldnt get in

And immortal...... i know who you were talkinga bout.... the two girls..... lol.... johnathan was/is so skinny.

I'm anot a girl bucko

hahaha
and defineteley not blonde.
I'm a boy..small...striped shirt...yeah

~ Ramón ~
pinkcamel
Sea Post King

ImmoralImmortal wrote:
pinkcamel wrote:
zealot wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:

I'm anot a girl bucko

hahaha

lol no, i know you arent. i was replying to zealots post and yours............ zealot the girl. and your friend had short hair. and we waved to jon and he said hi back

ImmoralImmortal
Golly, Poster

pinkcamel wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:
pinkcamel wrote:
zealot wrote:
ImmoralImmortal wrote:

I'm anot a girl bucko

hahaha

lol no, i know you arent. i was replying to zealots post and yours............ zealot the girl. and your friend had short hair. and we waved to jon and he said hi back

oh yeha...she started to cry a little when he waved hi...hahhaa...it was funny...
You guys were goin crazy..well...my friends were anyway...I dun remember if you guys were.

~ Ramón ~