Laughing City
Shazam
Sea Post King

Coldplay [January 28th] was the first real concert I ever attended. Thusly, Eisley was the first band I ever saw perform.

I had tier seats. Right next to the VIP section. A giant speaker blocked a big part of the stage. I kept pointing to the VIP section and saying "Look! Coldplay's Mum 'n Da!" I remember being excited about the Star War's reference. I remember a little sticker throwing. Remember thinking "Mister Pine" was called "Mister Pun". Writing the lyrics to first part of "Tree Tops" a piece of graph paper to remember the melody. Checking out everyone's shoes and seeing most were converse, I think except Sherri's maybe.. Partway into Coldplay's set saying "Oh my, look! Opening Band's Mum 'n Da!". Chris Martin thanking "Mosseisley and all them" during The Scientist. Being near some of the band afterwards and wanting to thank you all, but deciding not to. Hearing a girl on her cell phone muttering about gwyneth paltrow.

Later, putting the Laughing City EP into the car stereo and my mom going "Oh, this is the song that made me think 'oh wow they don't suck.' ". Looking through all the back issue rolling stones at half price books and flipping to page 43 in all of them..

So I think I want to use this drawn out post to finally say thanks, I'm not sure how to wordify what for. But, thank you. And not just to the band, but to Boyd and Kim and the rest of the family, because half your family touring can't be easy. And so on and so forth.

And yes, this is super late but what can I say. I'm a lurker sorts.

CHRIS~!
Golly, Poster

Cool. Eisley is a good first band to see live.
boyd
Eisleyoid

Shazam...i liked that....what you said. i did. fresh writing style. you wrote words down on graph paper. you looked....deeply. btw. that was my mom and dad up there with Gwyeth. They were seated their just because...Rock with Nettwerk was cool and rigged it. btw. did you get "Laughing City"? - you were at an early show in Texas; alll we had were indie cd's, right? no...we didn't even have those. oh well. Thanks for the good words and I read this outloud to Chauntelle and Weston; They say thanks and everyone thought it was cool that they're your first live show.

Take care.

Boyd

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists