Laughing City
Ransom
Sea Post King

Very Happy so my friend Tyson aka the tysonator baker and I drove from Ogden to see the Frisco show. I fell in love with Eisley the day after they played in Salt Lake, and so we just had to go. After the show everyone (Boyd included) signed our poster and T shirts and it was AWESOME. I've met my share of bands (such a groupie) but I've never met a band that so genuinely cares about their fans. Chauntelle gave me a hug, Sherri said she loved me, and after complimenting me on my belt and signing my shirt, the band wished us a safe drive home. That's class. Ok so what's the point, you ask? Well, there are two points. The first is that I want to marry Sherri, Stacy, and Chauntelle (I'm from Utah so I can do that), the second is that I wish Eisley nothing but luck, and hope they finish off their tour safely and successfully. Thanks for an amazing concert.

Ransom Leif Wydner
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mgo
Sea Post King

hahahhah the utah quote cracked me up. glad you had a good show experience!
lloydobler
Lost at Forum

sweet!!

they really are the nicest band in the world,

and welcome to the forum! stick around!
Joined: 09 Feb 2005 | Posts: 1275 | Location: Greenville, SC
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tysonator
Sea Post King

Ransom, I love you. Yeah, that's my friend. I can totally say 'Ditto' to his post. I had a blast! We had a blast! So, ditto to all that you said. Hey and if you guys swing by Utah anytime soon, feel free to give us a ring and we'll all go get a cup o' java.
Alright, later!

-Tyson

P.S. Dude, I want in on the marriage action! I live(d) in Utah too! (That made me laugh Ransom. Very Happy )

imxheavenxsent
Sea Post King

Ransom wrote:
Ok so what's the point, you ask? Well, there are two points. The first is that I want to marry Sherri, Stacy, and Chauntelle (I'm from Utah so I can do that)

Shocked wow, that seriously made me laugh out loud! hahahahaha

guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

Hi Utah people! you sillies. Smile

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger