Laughing City
drenchedecent
Sea Post King

granpaturtle wrote:
ps- they say the opening acts are pilotdrift and love bug

hahaha

love bug...oh man, i used to love those movies

new one coming out this summer starring lindsay lohan, somehow i don't think it is going to be quite the same as the classic herbie.

atran12
Sea Post King

well im going to the show no matter what even if i dont see them play. pink martini really screwed me this time. are u really going to take the band out on the town?
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

atran12 wrote:
well im going to the show no matter what even if i dont see them play. pink martini really screwed me this time. are u really going to take the band out on the town?

i don't know, i'm just talking...if they wanna go somewhere i'll play tour guide

jdstories
Vintage Newbie

granpaturtle wrote:
atran12 wrote:

i don't know, i'm just talking...if they wanna go somewhere i'll play tour guide

I hear ya. If the band wants to hang while they are in Austin, I'd play tour guide. Take them to South Congress for some prime shopping opportunities.

JD

The Ryan
Sea Post King

TheNameIsTmon,CallMeReese wrote:
You're gonna take 'em frolicking, aren't ya? Aren't ya? I can just tell these things... It's a fifth sense, what can I say

Man, i could go for some frolicking. if this goes down, it would definitely be pretty tight. someone make this happen.

iramonotype
Sea Post King

I too had planned on taking metro, from my home place of Alexandria in Northern Virginia, to go the show but alas I would not make it in time, and am scurrying to find a ride, I had attempted to convince a bunch of my friends to go with me make a whole car pool thing, but alas the show is four days after school is out here and everyone I know is leaving. I can take metro up fine but getting a way home late is a large obstacle. oh man am I in trouble..
atran12
Sea Post King

iramonotype wrote:
I too had planned on taking metro, from my home place of Alexandria in Northern Virginia, to go the show but alas I would not make it in time, and am scurrying to find a ride, I had attempted to convince a bunch of my friends to go with me make a whole car pool thing, but alas the show is four days after school is out here and everyone I know is leaving. I can take metro up fine but getting a way home late is a large obstacle. oh man am I in trouble..

exact same situation. but im heading there anyways, even though i wont see them play, but there's a chance of meeting them, so its still fine. just blame pink martini.

Clark
Vintage Newbie

jdstories wrote:
granpaturtle wrote:
atran12 wrote:

I hear ya. If the band wants to hang while they are in Austin, I'd play tour guide. Take them to South Congress for some prime shopping opportunities.

JD

Perhaps... take a strong down Hairy Man road.... ya know, the usual.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
caitlinpasko
Sea Post King

gregor let me frollic too! im pretty sure i will be at that show.
Joined: 09 Jul 2004 | Posts: 35 | Location: virginia beach, virginia
normal person
Sea Post King

Yeah - I know - 9:30 doors - ugh. Sad I guess it's only fair - a 9:30 show at the 9:30 club. Smile

I just got my tickets tonight and I've already planned on taking Tuesday off. I'm too old to make it to work by 7:00 am after these late shows.

I'm really looking forward to this - that 30 min show with NFG just got me warmed up. I also checked out the two warm ups - they sound ok. They certainly have to be better than Reggie and the Full Effect.

I'll be driving down, so if anyone needs a lift I'll be heading north on Georgia Ave up through Aspen Hill and Rockville area. Just leave me a message.

See you all in a month. Very Happy
Igaveflowerstostacy
Golly, Poster

normal person wrote:
Yeah - I know - 9:30 doors - ugh. Sad I guess it's only fair - a 9:30 show at the 9:30 club. Smile

I just got my tickets tonight and I've already planned on taking Tuesday off. I'm too old to make it to work by 7:00 am after these late shows.

I'm really looking forward to this - that 30 min show with NFG just got me warmed up. I also checked out the two warm ups - they sound ok. They certainly have to be better than Reggie and the Full Effect.

I'll be driving down, so if anyone needs a lift I'll be heading north on Georgia Ave up through Aspen Hill and Rockville area. Just leave me a message.

I think you took off the wrong day... the show is on monday...

YEP! I am going to the 930 show! see you all there, and I hope to meet some of ya'll. I'll be the guy with flowers for stacy.

"I was on tour in the United States back in '89 and we did a show in Cincinnati. During that show I shouted out, 'It's great to be in Cincinnati!' That was a lie."
-David Bowie
Joined: 17 Mar 2005 | Posts: 649 | Location: Gotham City, Tennessee
normal person
Sea Post King

Igaveflowerstostacy wrote:
normal person wrote:

YEP! I am going to the 930 show! see you all there, and I hope to meet some of ya'll. I'll be the guy with flowers for stacy.

No, I took the right day off. The show is Monday night. I won't be able to wake up Tuesday morning, that's why I took Tuesday off. Smile
Igaveflowerstostacy
Golly, Poster

normal person wrote:
Igaveflowerstostacy wrote:
normal person wrote:

No, I took the right day off. The show is Monday night. I won't be able to wake up Tuesday morning, that's why I took Tuesday off. Smile

ahh, yeah, well naturally. I have to take both days off, becuase it's an 11 hour drive from where I am.

"I was on tour in the United States back in '89 and we did a show in Cincinnati. During that show I shouted out, 'It's great to be in Cincinnati!' That was a lie."
-David Bowie
Igaveflowerstostacy
Golly, Poster

Is this really the 9:30 Club?

-David Bowie
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Looks like what I saw.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>