12%  [ 2 ]
Maybe
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

juan
Lost at Forum

boyd wrote:
Dave called last night just to talk about Eisley's upcoming recordings and stragegies, etc. form New York - where he's with Coldplay. They're playing "The Scientist" tonight. It's going to be amazing. You guys watch it. come on...for Coldplay's sake. They're freakish live.
bd

they blew me away the two times i saw then in the summer. always liked coldplay but didnt realise just how good they were live.

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

the delimma is this: to support Coldplay i must watch the evil TV... TV blech...

it helps that i don't have one! Smile
Sagacious Music
Sea Post King

TV is Teh evil. Wink
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

i'm actually watching it now... heh
SomaSolaris
Sea Post King

Rooney is decent live.

Coldplay was great at the VMA's

Johnny Cash got horribly robbed, but was cool he was still recognized by the presenters and people who won anyway.

The whole night was overshadowed by the whole Madonna thing. The funny thing is that the Kiss didnt last but half a second. Yet all these pics and press write ups make it sound like they frenched for hours.

I wanted more Chris Rock too. One of the funnier things he said was when he called Good Charlotte a mediocre Green Day.

My predicition. I see Eisley playing either Mtv Movie Awards or next years VMAs. I wouldnt doubt it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

kissing is gross... especially gross girls kissing each other. i saw that on the front page of a newspaper and i was like, "ICK! i don't need to see that!" Confused
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Not to mention how everything Madonna and Britney do is so fake.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
vmiprestrain
Sea Post King

i hate how they always make such a big deal of it every year. and for the most part it always sucks terribly. bands like Coldplay are the only reason i would ever watch it. of course the only reason they are on it is because they are popular, not because they are good. which is what mtv is all about. the whole thing disgusts me.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 434 | Location: Bridgewater, VA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dmont01
Golly, Poster

Quote:
kissing is gross... especially gross girls kissing each other. i saw that on the front page of a newspaper and i was like, "ICK! i don't need to see that

i'm definitely "in agreeance" with ilitherian on this one. that was my thought allllllll day.

for anyone who watched the aftershow stuff, you wouldn't even know that coldplay was ever there. they didn't say much about it. i guess cuz coldplay doesn't fall into the categories of hip hop/rap or raunchy (the new britney and christina genre.) that's a shame.