Laughing City
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

So, we are at the cusp of a new year. 2005 was a monumental year for our merry band of musicians. 2006 promises even more. So, in the spirit of looking back and looking forward, I though I'd share my visions of Eisley's future:

- Eisley will release their sophomore effort, "Kitchen Aromas" to universal acclaim. The release will hit the gold mark before the end of the year, on the power of its innovative scratch-and-sniff digipack, created by design master/Eisley fatheruncle Boyd DuPree.

- It will be revealed that Sherri and Chad's rings -- when touched togheter -- will transform them into the Ultimate Super Duo. Their powers will be almost unrivaled in our cosmic neighborhood. Evildoers beware!

- Garron will hit a growth spurt, and shoot up to 7' 11". He will not only be the tallest bassist ever, but he will also dunk on yo face.

- Boyd will discover a crease in time that will allow him to work 33 hours each day, instead of his customary 24.15.

- The Eisley Forum will become self-aware at 12:01 a.m., November 3. Shocked

What are your predictions? Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
the igonorance motif
Golly, Poster

they're going to find narnia.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Coca Cola sponsors tour thanks to UGO. Small venues, medium size cities like Milwaukee, tour bus, nice hotels. The following continues to grow. Laughing City becomes Laughing State, then Laughing Country, then Laughing Universe. #1 Song on college campuses will be from the new Eisley album. Chauntelle will have a guest spot on Without a Trace and start a side acting career. Garron will grow some, and start a side business selling Eisley Stage Worn Items on Ebay. This will start a trend, with other bands stealing the idea and Stage Worn Items of every band imaginable will be sold everywhere you look. Sherri will get pregnant (after the nuptials, of course), little Eisley on the way, and continue to develop her art following. Disney discovers Weston's Claymation skills which lands him a 16 episode Claymation deal on Disney Channel. A Stacy line of vegan ready made meals will be coming to a store near you. Ane the Sophomore album will lead to many great things.
Clark
Vintage Newbie

In the year 2006, Eisley will again be forced into yet another name change, after touring with the village people cover band "Guyslee". They had owned the namer longer, so Eisley was forced to change their name to "Potpurri Dupree"... and then the "The Dupree Five"... and finally "The Dupree Six" when new member "Boyd" was recruited as lead triangle player.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
4th Month of the Year
Lost at Forum

Sherri and Chad will have a million kids and they all will be music geniuses. They will all move and make a very musical city.

Stacy will discover that she has a knack for book writing and her first book will be an international best seller.

Garron realizes that he should seriously play with the footbag my brother made for them. He'll work his tush off and become world champion and make footbag very popular.

Weston will get in trouble for a prank gone too far. But when the officers find out who he is then they'll let him off. Weston will then become the first human to go on all of jupiters moons.

Chauntelle becomes a scientists and finds a cure for cancer and gets the Nobel prize.

Boyd'll find the fountain of never ending coffee.

Even though Sherri has a million kids, Stacy becomes a writer, Garron becomes a world champion footbagger, Weston becomes an astronaut, Chauntelle wins the Nobel Prize, and Boyd becomes stinkin rich, they will never stop making amazing music.
Joined: 14 Jun 2005 | Posts: 1190 | Location: San Jose, California
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

After getting in a car wreck doing donuts and 2-wheelies in Madison Square Garden and miraculously escaping any wounds and death that would be entailed in being exploded into a VIP box seat section, Eisley is eaten by a raccoon Beanie Babie. In that fun world of beans, they make their new album in what is undoubtedly a very cramped rehearsal studio.

And no one but the raccoon ever gets to hear the album.

...Ever.

So deal with it.

sweeeeet
Golly, Poster

They will all have their driver's licenses and own cars?
hisownshot
Vintage Newbie

Eisley all meets Teddy, and she sprays gas in their faces. They inhale the gases and become seriously ill, but only for ten minutes... because on the eleventh minute they all turn invisible and can fly.

So they fly to Paris, where they soon become visible again, and no longer can fly. They are stuck in Paris and are inspired to design fashion.

They're all really good at it, except Garron, because his designs are all based on food, since he misses American food too much. But ironically enough, Garron is the only one who gets famous of his fashion designs. But then a big crater hits their house, and only their house. But they aren't in it, because they're all at Garron's big fashion show. Chauntelle, however, has been sick of holding up all of this meanness inside of her, and she is SICK of pretending to be super duper awesome and nice to everyone.

She lets it out and Garron's fame is her last straw.
She challenges Garron to a walk off, kind of like Zoolander.
She wins because her special gas powers haven't worn off yet.
Garron shrinks, and contrary to believe... we find out he was never really that tall, anyway. He was wearing special stilts that look real.

Teddy is jealous that her experiment on Eisley was failed and now they're famous fashion designers in Paris. She gases them again and they are ill, then invisible, then can fly.
They go back to America and it inspires a new album.

The end.

i'm gonna marry the mars volta.
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 8260 | Location: new hampshire
the igonorance motif
Golly, Poster

Clark wrote:
The Dupree Six" when new member "Boyd" was recruited as lead triangle player.

i thought boyd was pro cowbell.

4th Month of the Year
Lost at Forum

They all morph into one super Eisley.
Joined: 14 Jun 2005 | Posts: 1190 | Location: San Jose, California
swg
Sea Post King

4th Month of the Year wrote:
They all morph into one super Eisley.
With the look of Stacy.
Clark
Vintage Newbie

the igonorance motif wrote:
Clark wrote:

He was. On the last album. Wink
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

hisownshot wrote:
Eisley all meets Teddy, and she sprays gas in their faces. They inhale the gases and become seriously ill, but only for ten minutes... because on the eleventh minute they all turn invisible and can fly.

So they fly to Paris, where they soon become visible again, and no longer can fly. They are stuck in Paris and are inspired to design fashion.

They're all really good at it, except Garron, because his designs are all based on food, since he misses American food too much. But ironically enough, Garron is the only one who gets famous of his fashion designs. But then a big crater hits their house, and only their house. But they aren't in it, because they're all at Garron's big fashion show. Chauntelle, however, has been sick of holding up all of this meanness inside of her, and she is SICK of pretending to be super duper awesome and nice to everyone.

She lets it out and Garron's fame is her last straw.
She challenges Garron to a walk off, kind of like Zoolander.
She wins because her special gas powers haven't worn off yet.
Garron shrinks, and contrary to believe... we find out he was never really that tall, anyway. He was wearing special stilts that look real.

Teddy is jealous that her experiment on Eisley was failed and now they're famous fashion designers in Paris. She gases them again and they are ill, then invisible, then can fly.
They go back to America and it inspires a new album.

The end.

Best prediction yet.
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
the igonorance motif
Golly, Poster

Clark wrote:
Clark wrote:

oh i see... man that boyd, so versatile.

DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Clark wrote:
Clark wrote:

oh i see... man that boyd, so versatile.

Didn't you hear him in the background of Marvelous Things? And Aaron Sprinkle kept yelling, "More cowbell Boyd!"

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger