Laughing City
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

Earlier this week I had one that I was at some sort of estate sale with my mom, and Boyd, Sherri, Kim, Stacy, Weston, Jon and Chauntelle were all there too. But when my mom and I left, we somehow got in your car and mistook it for ours, and drove it home. And later I decided that this would be my excuse to getting to the Marvelous Things EP Release Party. But then I woke up...

And my other one is that I was hanging out somewhere, and Weston was there, I think you all were, but I was talking to Weston, and he was about 5' 2" instead of much taller, and he looked 12.

At some point in this thread, ilitherian, potato, swiss army romance and I will ruin it. Or maybe I will shoot one of you, then it will become ruined.

potato
Laughing Citizen

just so long as you don't eat and then regurgitate them i think everything will be okay.
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

but it's so fun! i guess i have to think up new ways of horror.
Shain
Vintage Newbie

I had an eisley dream. I went to an eisley show and I was I dunno 300 or so rows back from the stage and somehow I was able to discern that sherri was hott. So I told the people around me. Then I was like yeah she goes to my church her name is ashley. And suddenly it was no longer sherri it was ashley from church and instead of chauntelle it was scott (ashley's brother) My friends were so star struck I had to go on and tell them the rest, I told them that I know them and that I plan on hanging out soonish. They were like d00d that's cool.

then we were leavign the show and I saw a kid get hit by a train, but the train caught him with its kid catching arm and then threw him out the side when it was safe.

Vintage Newbie

i haven't remember my dreams for awhile...

pity me! Crying or Very sad
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

i pity you...and i love you Logan! i love to pity you! I love you!
frozenlemon
Laughing Citizen

ive had quite a few eisley dreams. one of them i was at this big church shaped like a colliseum and eisley was playing there but it kept showing these flashes of eisley on this bus being harrassed by these motorcycle guys.
and on another one i raced out into my old school's parking lot at night and got into this van that eisley was in and they were being really mean so i told them i wouldnt give them the toilet paper i had brought for them.

then i had this dream that my bf's band had a gig with eisley and they didnt show up, and when they did, they all turned deaf except they could only hear what the eisley members were saying.

www.xanga.com/wasteofrain
www.xanga.com/frozenlemon

my new webpage: www.geocities.com/wasteofrain
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AearTeilu
Sea Post King

you know what's cool?
I have every dream exactly twice and then never again.
I love reruns.

Keith
Golly, Poster

the guy that played Rerun on What's Happening died today Sad
Shain
Vintage Newbie

AearTeilu wrote:
you know what's cool?
I have every dream exactly twice and then never again.
I love reruns.

man I hate my reacurring dreams they scare me. Because I hope they dont have any mean. Except for one. It could still come true.

*hopes*

Vintage Newbie

i used to have one where my mom's boss killed my mom, and my dad and i were trying to get jobs there to seek revenge. it was a bad dream.

or maybe in my dream it was that and it was recurring? i don't remember.

Firestarter17
Sea Post King

I've had weird Eisley dreams too...ok I usually have weird dreams all the time about a lot of people but that's not the point. I had this one dream where I went into my mom's room and turned on Good Morning America and Eisley was playing. But they were wearing lots of KISS makeup that looked like it had been done in the dark and ugly shiny mullet wigs...it broke my heart. And the other one involved me going to an ice cream shop where apparently Stacy, Sherri and Chauntelle worked in the dream but it was a bookstore and Weston *who wasn't actually Weston. Well he was in essence, but it didn't look like him* was crying under a bookshelf...Yeah. And it turned out that the book store/ice cream shop was really supposed to be the Dupree's house and I was looking for something and found this guy in Civil War attire shaking and dying in one of the rooms...weird, I know. And Jon was doing a jigsaw puzzle in the library...Somehow I ended up with my peppermint ice cream so I ended up happy...But that was one strange dream, lemme tell ya!

My brand spankin' new xanga! http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=matchbox17

~Madi
potato
Laughing Citizen

hmmm...indeed. yes.
i haven't had many dreams lately and i'm pretty sure i've never had an eisley dream. which brings me to question why i'm posting here.

WARNING: PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST

boyd
Eisleyoid

dang. that's amazing. all of these dreams...if you connect them, what could it mean?

Chauntelle has had several significant dreams... that involve the band. strange, these dreams.

I need to go dream right now. It's almost 4:00 am again.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
Sherri
Sea Post King

i dreamed that i saw our manager, dave holding a baby monkey last night....for real.

My dumb photos for fun.
http://flickr.com/photos/photostoshare1/
A bit of the art...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherrisink/
Older art...
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/slitgizzard/ArtWork/