Laughing City
dustinmlester
Sea Post King

Alright, last Tuesday I was listening to WOXY, a local Cincinnati rock station and they played "Marvelous Things" and I was listening on my computer and asked myself, "who is this awesome band?" I clicked on the "who's playing" and found out the name of the band, Eisley. After cruising around on their website listening to other songs, I decided that I was an instant fan. And to my suprise Eisley was going to be in Cincinnati the very next day, fate I suppose. I went to the sold out concert and spent double on scalped tickets just to see Eisley (even though Brand New rocked too). After the concert I first met Chauntelle and she was so incredible nice (and beautiful). I smiled over at her and she smiled back and actually asked what "my" name was, I was so impressed. Then I met Boyd who I didn't know was 4 out of the 5's father until talking to him a little. What a cool guy who seems so supportive of his family, band, etc. And Boyd is also a graphic artist, like me, so that was fun to talk design with him. After Brand New was finished I met the rest of the band who were all great, I talked a little with Sherri and then shook hands with the rest of the band. All were so down to earth, and seemed happy to sign autographs and take a picture with me.
So in conclusion I wanted everyone (including Eisley) to know I am a life-long fan of this band. I believe they have incredible talent and I believe they will be around for as long as they believe in themselves. Eisley is unique in their sound, how they associate with their fans, and I am so impressed with how value oriented they are without being sappy and boring. So simply put, Eisley rocks!!!

Favorite Eisley songs: Well they all rock but Winter Song, Marvelous Things, and Laughing City really stand out with me.

Sincerly,
Dustin M. Lester

p.s. Come back to Cincinnati very soon!!!