Laughing City
letdowntourist
Lost at Forum

ok... it's not my idea. it's been done with other band's MB members. but i like it and think we should do it. whenever we're going to see moss eisley (or whatever they'll be called in the future) lets wear nametags with our message board handles on them so we can meet these people we've been talking with! i'll do so at the liquid lounge show. any others?
to what i did and said

piccysssssss
abductee
Laughing Citizen

or how about personalized t-shirts hehe :-p
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
Andrew
Lost at Forum

Heres something we could just enjoy the mystery and try to figure it out Ive got most of them and mines no secrect. Just walk up to somebody and start talking thats how I usally do it, thats how I met boyd even before I knew his children were in the band I walked up and said hello.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gilligan
Sea Post King

No, no, no.......... it's gotta be cooler than a nametag! How about, like, "I'll be wearing a purple t-shirt", or, "I'll wear a pair of red Chucks". Something to keep SOME of the mystery, but yet gives you some clue. Like, I'll wear a green t-shirt with pac-man on it to the show at LL. See ya there!
Andrew
Lost at Forum

ok if you want to do that Ill wear a black and grey beanie find me if you can.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
letdowntourist
Lost at Forum

fine. ::hmpf:: i'll be wearing a red sweatshirt with brown stripes on the right sleeve. it's vintage... i dunno how old. and fuzzy. yay for fuzziness. and probably jeans. no hat. they make me look silly.
to what i did and said

piccysssssss
gRegor
the gEek

I'll be wearing clothes.

...Oh and I won't be there.

kris
Ubernerd Moderator

this reminds me of the time i was gonna go see moss after prom my junior year. i told sherri i was gonna stay in my prom dress and go. turns out the show was 18+ (andy's in denton), so we didn't go... but that would've been great.

when i figure out what i'm going to wear saturday to the show (which will most likely be saturday afternoon before i leave for youth), i'll tell you all... ha ha.

kris
Ubernerd Moderator

okokok.

i'll be wearing black chuck taylors.
so will everyone else.
hehehe.

uhm. i'll be the dorkiest one there. Very Happy

WeAreTheEggmen
Sea Post King

i'll be wearing the CLEANEST black chucks.. (i just got a replacement pair yesterday!!!) woo hoo! (my old ones are patched with black duct tape)
Joined: 21 Dec 2002 | Posts: 116 | Location: lawrence, kansas | dallas, texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WeAreTheEggmen
Sea Post King

for some reason, i randomly decided that it was time to cut my hair today.. so it's all gone! aah! ::gasp::

change is fun.
Joined: 21 Dec 2002 | Posts: 116 | Location: lawrence, kansas | dallas, texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Strongbad
Sea Post King

you are all a bunch of morons.
Andrew
Lost at Forum

Thank you for trying to break our spirits but Thats who we are A bunch of morons.
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

most band fans are... bunches... of morons. OK so i'm not wearing my chucks. bowling shoes. YES. i cut all my hair off too.
selfsame singer
Golly, Poster

That would get complicated when my band gets bigger though. Cause my Sn is named after my band. So yeah. I would be everybody and everybody would be me. I could wear a huge sign that says I sing in self-same. LOL!!! Would that work?
Joined: 23 Dec 2002 | Posts: 719 | Location: Somewhere over the rainbow closest to Dallas...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

goto page
 | next >>