Laughing City
vanityfair
Sea Post King

so where does one go from here? the moon? congrats. i hope that things work out beautifly.
have you met any of the guys from coldplay?
how many songs are you playing at next stage?
who else is playing with coldplay?
if you change your name, will all my mosseisley stuff be worth more money than they already are?

all i can say is that you better wear some cute clothes in front of all those people...what does one wear playing with coldplay? do you guys have trouble sleeping at night. i hope all these record companies are putting you in five star hotels in L.A. with excellent pancake services. take lots of pictures. how do you feel about all of this? how do all of your extended family, friends, boyfriends feel about this.?

****P.S. I think that I have reconsidered my name "Vanity Fair" (a spoof from the book Pilgrim's Progress) and will change it to Mosseisley to carry on the name ... someone has to . Very Happy

not to embarass you, but the Flaming Lips' singer's name is Wayne COYNE! Very Happy Happens to the best of us!
 |  | 
vanityfair
Sea Post King

hmm... thank you. i am actually a very bad speller and even worse when i do IMs, that is embarrasing b/c I am a big fan and even know wayne. that was very silly of me, maybe i got too close to the christmas spiced tea. i have to read over and over and over again almost everything i write to avoid myself the humiliation. ok, together now...
coyne
coyne
coyne
coyne
coyne
just like elementary school. write your spelling words over and over again.
hopefully i will learn my lesson. haha-----have a nifty new year.

Gilligan
Sea Post King

haha! I give you an A+! NO! Make that an A++!!
boyd
Eisleyoid

We're in Houston at my brothers house doing late Christmas. Anyway, dang those were some great questions. But ones I won't answer. Everyone is outside popping firecrackers. The video coverage sorta sucked - even on night vision mode. Happy New Year, everyone....(as if anyone or everyone is reading this thread) bd

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
Sherri
Sea Post King

dear vanity fair,
no we haven't met coldplay just yet...i can tell you we are looking forward too it very much though. coldplay is one of our very very favorite bands in the world. we think they are completely genius and amazing and we're really freaked out and dumbfounded that we are going to actually be playing with them. we are sleeping fine at night, but maybe it's because the reality hasn't set in still...i can assure you the nite before the first show we will be tossing and turning all nite in our little beds...our wee little heads spinning and whirling.
we're also very excited because we recently got into Ron Sexsmith's music (he is amazing as well) and found out that he is also on the shows. we are playing about 5 or 6 songs is what i hear...now what to play is the question. our manager dave mentioned that chris martin really loves "laughing city"...so i can guess we will probably be playing that one.

what will we wear? we were thinking about dressing up as the ninja turtles...well, not really. i don't know about that...it's still a month away.
(happy new year btw)....just some jeans and tshirts sound good to us.
you have to be comfortable to rock...i'm sure coldplay understands this.
no mini skirts or tube tops thanks.

and finally...how do we feel about all of this? i guess the words "freaked out" sums it up at best. i mean, look at this...i can't believe i'm even answering these questions...GUYS..we're playing with Coldplay..?!?!?!
what the heck??!!? i do not understand. we are very excited.
that is obvious. we are a bit confused, i can say that. i think we just realize that this could all be taken away in a moment and are very extremely thankful for it right now even if it is all ends tomorrow. you all are wonderful and thank you for loving us. i hope you'll keep liking us.

...coldplay..?!?!

http://www.coldplay.com

My dumb photos for fun.
http://flickr.com/photos/photostoshare1/
A bit of the art...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherrisink/
Older art...
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/slitgizzard/ArtWork/