Laughing City
TigerNightmare
Sea Post King

I ordered The Valley direct from the Equal Vision website when pre-orders became available. My order came with the vinyl version of the album, which I have no way of playing. When I found out there were extra tracks for the deluxe digital version, I went to Amazon and bought the extra tracks, but I don't think I ever got whatever the digital booklet was. Does anyone have that and can you post it? Is it different from what's at Discogs?

I ask because I'm at the end of a major overhaul of my music library and the one thing I can't find, after scouring everything from Wikipedia to pirate sites to Taiwanese sites I can't even read, is when and where track 14, a live performance of Kind, was performed. I was able to find out everything else I was looking for, whether it's the date for the Ventura Theater show that's on the Combinations DVD (4/28/06), or whether or not 'jet plane' has a space in it.
Joined: 13 Oct 2008 | Posts: 13 | Location: South San Francisco, CA
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

The first time they ever posted any audio of Kind it was from a show they did in the lull between Combinations being out and Fire Kites being released.

Here it is, and it was the debut of the song to the world. I don't know if that is the version on the Deluxe Digital version, as I don't have it, but for them to include a live version that wasn't an in studio acoustic version, I would expect it to be the very first, aka this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78fPWqgmhng

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area