Laughing City
ptah
Sea Post King

OK,
I'm blind...where is the place to sign up for the newsletter? I didn't see anything saying newsletter to me on the opening page... Confused

P.

www.myspace.com/ptah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
abductee
Laughing Citizen

hmm ptah, when you go to http://www.mosseisley.com you should see this towards the bottom of the webpage, just scroll down a bit and you should see it, here's a little screen grap to help you out. Smile

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
boyd
Eisleyoid

hilarious. abductee.... that's too funny. like...ok, if you look here you can almost see it...just inside this 30pt red rule.... ptah has good eyes. you should see his photographs. Abduct - we'll be back in Cali. end of month. (were there for week you know)

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
abductee
Laughing Citizen

haha hmm sorry... it has nothing to do with eyes though, i've looked right at something on a webpage, and due to fatigue/whatever, I just don't see it, you know? heh, but sometimes a little visual helps us to see things that were right in front of our noses.. and it's easier than trying to explain it to him hehe.. anyway now he can see what's supposed to be on his screen, and if it's not on his screen, then well, he can try and fix it I suppose hehe.. Wink oh and the rectangle thing was 14 point I believe.. hehe..

anyway yeah I read, you guys were in LA right? sadly i'm more in the SanFrancisco area, which is about a 6 or 7 hour drive to LA.. I was gonna go the coachella, but looking at it, it was too expensive to go alone, and I couldn't get enough of a commitment out of my friends to warrent commiting (imagine that, me having trouble getting a commitment out of fellow teenagers hehe).. and it seemed that I was too late to find any hotel or campsite that wasn't 20 miles away from the venue when I started looking, so I decided to can that concert and just go for the shoreline, which i've got 4 other people to commit to going to with me hehe.. and as coincidence would have it, i'm going to be fairly close to that area that whole coachella weekend! hmmm but i'm going to be about 40 miles east of LA at the California Speedway for a nascar race hehe.. hmm my dad's an avid fan, (due to his northern californian hick up-bringing) and I enjoy watching a race or two every once and a while, however I can never seem to stay through a whole race when i'm at home.. but I like getting out of the house and spending time with my dad because he's a pretty fun guy. hmm also we're flying down there this time, because it works out to being about the same as driving down there.. that's strange isn't it?

anyway now that i've written an entire book I believe i'll stop.. sorry about this long-winded post, I always ten to ramble on hehe.. ok

brian, out.

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....