0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
the wind waker (gamecube)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

i like final fantasy especially 3 and 7 and 8... but not as much as zelda... zelda rocks the block
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

final fantasy seven rocks my socks off.
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

dont hate me but i liked 8 better... i dont know why... it was just so... :sigh: i get all nostalgic thinking about the end... i fought the boss and everyone died but squall and rinoa and then they got killed but by some freak chance a phoenix pinion i used early (which randomly comes up when a character gets KO'd from that point on) traced firey lines in the balckness of space and revived them. Rinoa used her limit break and made them both invincible for two rounds then squall attacked with his limit break and killed the final boss! it was so stinking dramatic and i didnt even plan it that way! oh the glory...

seriously it was way cool! i beat it again later and it lacked the original drama...
DanTheMagicHobo
Sea Post King

ALttP
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

ilitherian wrote:
i like final fantasy especially 3 and 7 and 8... but not as much as zelda... zelda rocks the block

I used to love Final Fantasy II so much. Then one day I was stupid and sold it to somebody.

Never played 3... by the time it came out I stopped playing video games a lot. I own 7 for PC now (I bought it a couple of years ago) and I really, really like it. But I'm just too busy now to spend much time playing. That sucks. I haven't played it in... probably over a year. I'm probably only about half way through it. Don't know if I'll ever finish. Stupid grown up responsibilities!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

final fantasy three was way fun but i never beat it. i don't have the hours of free time that i used to back when i was still a child... all of 8 days ago...

:sigh:
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

rmlawrence wrote:
I used to love Final Fantasy II so much. Then one day I was stupid and sold it to somebody.

oooooooo, ff2! With cecil and sid and his airship. goodtimes - pick another one up at gamestop for like $5

i still havent voted yet.. cause i cant pick. thought, a link to the past is becoming more and more the obvious choice. Anyone who hasn't played it should. The beginning with the rain.. oh me o my, that's so cool

keyboardplayer
Golly, Poster

final fantasy....never played any of them..

but i've played kingdom hearts (DEFEAT THE HEARTLESS)

it has disney and FF characters.....has anyone else played it?

Joined: 06 Nov 2002 | Posts: 743 | Location: there are places i remember.....
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

i have! i always liked the winnie the pooh section because even though it wasn't directly part of the story pooh is just so neato!

i am kind of mad about how Disney stole pooh though and made him all... blah... has anyone read those A.A. Milne books? they are great!

but yeah i have played kingdom hearts but i haven't beaten it... my memory card kept messing up and i would always have to start right before oogy boogy again it was so annoying! i let my friend borrow it and he still has it... it was fun though.
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

KINGDOM HEARTS... DEFEAT THE HEARTLESS!!!!!!!!

so yeah i've played the end.
but uh... i'm really in agrabah.
too bad i don't actually OWN the game.

keyboardplayer
Golly, Poster

oh yeah.....i'll get my little bro to let you "borrow" it

hehe...i've beaten it.
with the help of spring break and my little bro.
he's like....the uber-gamer

Joined: 06 Nov 2002 | Posts: 743 | Location: there are places i remember.....
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

Unregistered wrote:
oooooooo, ff2! With cecil and sid and his airship. goodtimes - pick another one up at gamestop for like $5

i still havent voted yet.. cause i cant pick. thought, a link to the past is becoming more and more the obvious choice. Anyone who hasn't played it should. The beginning with the rain.. oh me o my, that's so cool

Yeah... Cecil, Sid... and what was the other guy's name... the blue guy? Kain? He was my favorite. I had forgotten their real names because when I used to play it all the time (several years back) I renamed all the characters to people I knew. Ahhh... I was such a nerd.

I downloaded an SNES emulator and the FF2 ROM so I can still play whenever I want on my computer. But it's just not the same as playing on the actual SNES. Maybe one day I'll buy it... but I just don't have the time to play these days.

A Link to the Past is definitely a great game. And you're right about the rain. Very cool.

Somebody at DeviantArt made an animated gif of the black wizard from FF... I'll have to dig up the link. I like it...

http://www.deviantart.com/view/977489

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number

<< prev | goto page