Laughing City
ophelia5876
Sea Post King

Very Happy I'm so looking forward to the show at Numbers, and seeing all of you again. Hope you're all taking care of each other! Hey Nick, sell that kewl stuff!!
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

ophelia5876 wrote:
Very Happy I'm so looking forward to the show at Numbers, and seeing all of you again. Hope you're all taking care of each other! Hey Nick, sell that kewl stuff!!

I'm also looking forward to the show. I like Numbers because of its size; it's pretty small and intimate. But after going there last night... I'm not fond of their policies. Apparently you can't take flash photography regardless of the band's position on it. It's the first venue I've been to that was so strict about it. It seems that allowing the venue to fill up with a thick cloud of smoke from all the cigarettes is OK... but flashes are out of the question. Go figure.

Other than that... there's not a bad "seat" in the house at Numbers... so it should be fun.

Oh yeah... and get there early because parking is awful!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
national phenomenon
Golly, Poster

rmlawrence wrote:
ophelia5876 wrote:

I'm also looking forward to the show. I like Numbers because of its size; it's pretty small and intimate. But after going there last night... I'm not fond of their policies. Apparently you can't take flash photography regardless of the band's position on it. It's the first venue I've been to that was so strict about it. It seems that allowing the venue to fill up with a thick cloud of smoke from all the cigarettes is OK... but flashes are out of the question. Go figure.

Other than that... there's not a bad "seat" in the house at Numbers... so it should be fun.

Oh yeah... and get there early because parking is awful!

I was there last night as well!
I hope I can go see Eisley, but I have a school concert to play in that night. Grr. Well, they're coming in July!

Kit
Sea Post King

Whoa. I didn't know they were coming to Numbers. The 19th eh? I'll have to go to that and hope it won't sell out.
forumlurker
Sea Post King

i don't know what yall are talking about. Numbers is not small and intimate compared to the red room at the meridian. It is definitely not my favorite place.....

but its still worth going to because they have bands i like, once in a while - eisley, rilo kiley, midlake, etc.
The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

Aw hey! That was your first post! Very Happy Welcome dude!

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
ophelia5876
Sea Post King

I'm not a dude...silly. I'm Jonathans Mom!!! Embarassed
AdrianA
Sea Post King

Hi there Jon's mom! This is so cool... Very Happy
ophelia5876
Sea Post King

Laughing This is cool! I'm baking cookies for the band today. (care package) Beardo's requested "Martian Volcanoes"
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Jonathan Wilson's mom? I'd like to bake cookies for the band.

JD

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Howdy, Jonathan's mom!
I might be at the Houston show. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Clark
Vintage Newbie

ophelia5876 wrote:
Laughing This is cool! I'm baking cookies for the band today. (care package) Beardo's requested "Martian Volcanoes"

Hmm, what do "Martian Volcanoes" consist of? Sounds yummy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

Just got back from the show. The club was way hot and smokey... but it's always nice to see Eisley. "Head Against The Sky" was so awesome. Glad to finally hear it.

Anyway, I'll have pictures and more thoughts tomorrow. I'm sooo tired right now and I have to be up early for work. Stupid job. Oh wait... it makes me money so I can afford to see shows like Eisley's. Wonderful job!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

uhm....I really have my doubts that ophelia5876 is Jonathan's mom.

Just a suspicion. I may be wrong, but I think someone is pulling all your legs. Confused
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

Here are a few pics:

goto page
 | next >>