Laughing City
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

StripeyBeast wrote:
will they be playing shows around texas before their spring tour? cuz i dont think i can wait until spring.

i believe there's going to be a new years show. just for you.
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

BNROCKS wrote:
StripeyBeast wrote:
will they be playing shows around texas before their spring tour? cuz i dont think i can wait until spring.

but we're taking a road trip there, right? Wink
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

ryan fisher wrote:
BNROCKS wrote:
StripeyBeast wrote:

but we're taking a road trip there, right? Wink

ya i wish. sort of in a tight spot with the money and the college and the not being able to work until the holidays thing.

tell ya what. if i hit the lottery, i'll come for sure.
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

BNROCKS wrote:
tell ya what. if i hit the lottery, i'll come for sure.

okay, i'll consider you a "probably" then. Very Happy

tell you what - if i hit the lottery, i'll pay for you to come with me!
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

since everyone hates the idea can someone explain how this is any different (genre wise) from Eisley touring with brand new which was popular with most on here?

whoever eisley tour with or are rumoured to tour with you all complain...Its getting kind of old now

Last edited by homesick_alien on Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mojo shivers
Golly, Poster

I think Eisley should go on tour with...

Eisley.

I doubt you'd get any complaints then.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

homesick_alien wrote:
whoever eisley tour with or are rumoured to tour with you all complain...Its getting kind of old now

Yeah. Let's have some love, man! And let's stop shortchanging entire music-loving segments of society. That's like saying Radiohead fans only like strange noises. But maybe it's true ... maybe you're as shallow as you think they are. Shocked

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

homesick_alien wrote:
since everyone hates the idea can someone explain how this is any different (genre wise) from Eisley touring with brand new which was popular with most on here?

paul if you ever compare my brand new to nfg again i'm going to rip...

ahem, listen to the two bands paul, surely you see a difference.
Paranoid Android v2.0
Vintage Newbie

Quote:

Brand New...good.

New Found Glory...tastes like poo.

This is MYSPACE
Gee, Blog
Joined: 29 Oct 2003 | Posts: 4250 | Location: Up here in Connecticut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BeastieEastie
Golly, Poster

NFG is a bunch of commies....I hope Eisley would never have anything to do with them.. Sorry all you NFG fans, but I just don't like em.

Do you smell that? What is it?
Joined: 24 Oct 2004 | Posts: 895 | Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

Paranoid Android v2.0 wrote:
Brand New...good.

couldn't have said it better myself
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

ryan fisher wrote:
Paranoid Android v2.0 wrote:
Brand New...good.

couldn't have said it better myself

Yeah, Brand new is original.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

Wow...Dan and everyone else who posted after me.... goodness me,no offense guys but you didn't read what I said...I agree that BN are better than NFG but...I didn't say who was better than the other (BN or NFG) in my post,I said NFG and brand new are in kinda the same genre as each other yet no one complained about them (eisley) touring with BN despite the obvious musical difference between the 2 bands so why are people bringing that up as a negative point between eisley and NFG?..i'm sure more thana few eyebrows were raised when the BN tour was announced and look how successful that was for eisley,gaining a whole bunch of BN fans along the way ,people who would never of heard their music otherwise...the same could happen if they tour with NFG...or whoever else

My point was whenever a band is mentioned on here about who eisley will/maybe tour with everyone acts all snobby like whatever band it is isn't good enough for eisley to go play some shows with...

There's a simple solution i find ,if thats how anyone feels then you can go home after eisley play,nobody makes you stay and watch the headliner....right?

Now be nice...Im tired Wink Laughing

Last edited by homesick_alien on Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jay
Golly, Poster

in my mind, this isn't what eisley needs. not right now. especially not after the record comes and people are discovering eisley. it's not the scene. i have my reservations, most of them unfounded, but at least a couple good ones, about something like this...but its not up to me. to me, in my fumbly humble mind, there should be a more mature sounding band to co-headline with eisley, do small venues, and continue to build a real genuine fanbase that's gonna buy the record and the merch and contribute to the forum and get their friends to listen to eisley. that'll happen regardless in some capacity, but i believe that in smaller clubs, where the people there are there to see eisley, its gonna happen with more intensity...just like it has so far.

vi dont even know why i'm saying anything.

homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

that would be the ideal solution jay,I agree 100% and I personally find it weird that all these emo type bands keep asking eisley on tour,it's kind of going to a slayer concert and having radiohead open for them Laughing BUT if it gets the band exposure and gains new fans then I can't see the harm,especially if it's a small tour like the snow patrol one

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>