| next >>
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

Vegetable wrote:
thereĀ“s a lot of timewasters here, like me Smile

Embarassed me too! Laughing
deathxbyxgummibears
Sea Post King

hey my names chloe im 17 and im from australia, i heard about eisley from purevolume.com and now i totally love them. there my obsession. ive been looking for there album room noises for ages now but no store has it ... as soon as mum lets me use her credit card ... that cd is mine! but when she does is a different story. she is really wierd like that. anywho have a good one and keep rocking xoxo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

welcome!
nice intro!
Laughing
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

deathxbyxgummibears wrote:
hey my names chloe im 17 and im from australia, i heard about eisley from purevolume.com and now i totally love them. there my obsession. ive been looking for there album room noises for ages now but no store has it ... as soon as mum lets me use her credit card ... that cd is mine! but when she does is a different story. she is really wierd like that. anywho have a good one and keep rocking xoxo

Welcome! Another Aussie fan! Awesome. Make yourself at home. This is agood forum, so enjoy it. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
normal person
Sea Post King

Howdy doo y'all. I'm only a newbie in terms of listening to Eisley. I'm one of the old farts here as you can see if you check out the age 30-50 poll.

I just found out about Eisley from MySpace a few months ago. I started listening to their stuff and really liked it. I got the signed CD from Tower. I like all the songs - good stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing them on March 23 in DC. I've heard that NFG is really good live, so it should be fun.

I'm looking forward to being a sort-of regular here.

Other music I really like: Avril Lavigne, Katy Rose, Jewel, Heather Nova, Allison Moorer, Michelle Branch (and The Wreckers), Sheryl Crow, Shania Twain, and the Drive By Truckers.
Austin Glidden
Sea Post King

Hello, I'm Austin, I've been a member for a long time but I haven't been on in a while so hello again everyone...
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

hello, hello, hello.
welcome all y'all.
yeah!
Very Happy
ladiosadice
Lost at Forum

normal person wrote:
Howdy doo y'all. I'm only a newbie in terms of listening to Eisley. I'm one of the old farts here as you can see if you check out the age 30-50 poll.

I just found out about Eisley from MySpace a few months ago. I started listening to their stuff and really liked it. I got the signed CD from Tower. I like all the songs - good stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing them on March 23 in DC. I've heard that NFG is really good live, so it should be fun.

Welcome!
I'll be at the DC show as well. Say hi to me. But I guess you don't know what I look like so that might be hard heh.

And I swear in that moment we were infinite
BLOG l FLICKR
SharpNote
Sea Post King

I am....

Heather. I play the drums, and I rarely EVER drink. (had to add that, since everyone here sounds like theyre introducing themselves in an AA group, lol)
And my friend turned me onto Eisley. I am not christian. Nice to be here.

thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

hello sharpie.
Very Happy
Dr-Electro
Sea Post King

I am Dr. Electro. The only Dr. Electro on the entire World Wide Web. I am another oldie but a goodie. I have five grandchildren. I first found Eisley on Launch and was instantly hooked on that sweet sound.

Like some others, I am only a newbie to these forums. Watch my sig links.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
airbourne autumn
Sea Post King

hello all...whats up...
where should i start...eisley is fan-freggin-tastic...yup
i first saw them when they came to calgary with coldplay...honestly didn't think much of it until i went to the states with my family...my brother bought the marvelous things and laughing city ep's...we listened to them in the car...we were hooked...needless to say he loves them more than me...
ass went to vancouver to see them...i couldn't...and apparently he got to talk to them a whole bunch...that woulda been great...the girls kinda make you wanna have a female singer in your band...to bad for me...anyways, hello.

Silvestre
Golly, Poster

welcome in Eisley's "Laughing City" Forum
in German: Willkommen im Eisleys >>Laughing (Lachende) City (Stadt)<< Forum

Sea Post King

Hey, I'm another newbie from Singapore. I'm 17, and I've heard about Eisley from Yahoo! Launch, and was thus hooked on them ever since. BUT. I can't find their album anywhere in any music stores in Singapore, and online order is just so expensive for a poor student like me. Sad

I guess I'll have to wait till I have the money then.
Silvestre
Golly, Poster

even HMV???what about my sister in Indonesia..she won't get anything down there then...i told her already about Eisley and i wanted her to find their CDs...but if it doesn't even exist in Sing...i wonder if it is available in Indonesia...
I thought HMV had all...my friends used to tell me that...well, it's a pity...
actually, i don't think local shops here in Germany have them too...i ordered mine from amazon germany, and this caiman company in America has sent me copies of Room Noises, Laughing City EP, and (not yet coming but soon here) Marvelous Things EP...and it's not too pricey too...amazing...i always thought that online shopping+between countries shipping is really expensive...hmm..maybe cause it's just a bunch of CDs...

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>