Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
kajqrd
Golly, Poster

Quote:
niemand kommt aus Deutschland? hmm...ich warte dann noch wieder darauf...schade...

keines ist dabei verloren. Dann kann du und ich doch ein bisschen Deutsch reden... Du muss dich duch damit abfinden dass ich nicht die ß-taste habe... By the way how many gramatic errors did I make in that sentence?
Joined: 19 Feb 2005 | Posts: 743 | Location: Herning, Denmark
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

Silvestre wrote:
niemand kommt aus Deutschland? hmm...ich warte dann noch wieder darauf...schade...

''ich warte.''

(Der Besuch der Alten Dame - Durrenmatt. AARGH!)
spacepiggyalpha
Golly, Poster

nein.
esperanza
Sea Post King

if y'all don't quit i'm gonna have to start speaking in spanish! heehee Shocked

no crees? es la verdad! cuidado!

emilyrebecca.easyjournal.com
Silvestre
Golly, Poster

kajqrd wrote:
Quote:

keines ist dabei verloren. Dann kann du und ich doch ein bisschen Deutsch reden... Du muss dich duch damit abfinden dass ich nicht die ß-taste habe... By the way how many gramatic errors did I make in that sentence?

some mistakes...but understandable...
should be like this:
Niemand hat dadurch verloren. Dann kannst du mit mir auf Deutsch ein bisschen reden (ansonsten können wir miteinander doch ein bisschen auf Deutsch reden). Du musst mich aber damit abfinden, dass ich die ß Taste nicht habe.
that is better... Very Happy
also, es wäre besser, wenn wir nicht hier auf Deutsch über egal was reden. Ich finde, dass unser Gespräch die andere Leute nerven könnte. Das kann nicht gut sein. Wenn du evtl. mit mir auf Deutsch reden möchtest, schick mir einfach eine private Nachricht, und los geht's!!! Very Happy

Last edited by Silvestre on Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Meggy's Friend
Sea Post King

Ich komme aus Deutschland.
Wolgie
Sea Post King

What's up, I'm Nick from Wilmington, NC. I had no idea who Eisley was until I saw them open for Reggie and the full effect and New found glory. I now believe in love at first sight. Not only is their music awesome, but I would have to say I now have a huge crush on the keyboardist. I'm just mad I didn't go introduce myself at the concert O.o, oh well. Anyways I'm 17 and I'm going to um... NC State next year for biology. Whoo. Heh. But yeah um I'm in the marching band at my school. So I'm a dork. And everyone says I'm an emo boy. But whatever. Ok... so bye.
Silvestre
Golly, Poster

oh no...another Stacy's fan...hahhaa..you make the stiff competition even stiffer now Very Happy
anyway welcome, dude!

Lost at Forum

Wolgie wrote:
What's up, I'm Nick from Wilmington, NC. I had no idea who Eisley was until I saw them open for Reggie and the full effect and New found glory. I now believe in love at first sight. Not only is their music awesome, but I would have to say I now have a huge crush on the keyboardist. I'm just mad I didn't go introduce myself at the concert O.o, oh well. Anyways I'm 17 and I'm going to um... NC State next year for biology. Whoo. Heh. But yeah um I'm in the marching band at my school. So I'm a dork. And everyone says I'm an emo boy. But whatever. Ok... so bye.

As much as i'd love say something like "Stacy fanboys unite!"....BACK OFF BUSTER! Haha Very Happy Welcome

Wolgie
Sea Post King

Now I wonder if she has trouble getting a boyfriend with all of us hounding after her...
harmonium
Sea Post King

I'm Anthony from Hampton, NJ. I have been into Eisley since seeing the Marvelous Things vid on MTV2 about 1 year ago. They reminded me very much of Throwing Muses when they started out and I have been hooked ever since.

I had the pleasure of seeing them live last night at the Starland Ballroom and they were brilliant. (not like I expected anything less) They only played 6 songs, but it was still totally worth the trip. I look forward to them being headliners so they can do encores. At one point someone requested "The Winter Song", but Sherri said that they had forgotten how to play that song and besides, winter was over.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Howdy, everone. Welcome to Laughing City. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
emorocker07
Sea Post King

OK...so uh...I'm new to Eisley. But from the music and videos I've seen this band rocks. I'm waiting for the April 15 concert @ The Quest in Minnesota to see them.

Keepin' it Real,

emorocker07

e-mail: zschunbm@yahoo.com
Joined: 22 Mar 2005 | Posts: 2 | Location: Rosemount, Minnesota
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Guitarded
Sea Post King

Hola. I saw Eisley on the 21st and they were great. It was my first time hearing their music, and I fell in love with it. I got their setlist too! Smile

The end.
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

welcome!
a setlist eh? sweetness....

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>