Laughing City
yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

Gray skies hovered above Sunset Station, rain was a comin'. Mad dash to the front to get a good view of Eisley.
They played:
Marvelous Things
My Lovely
Memories
Vintage People
Golly Sandra
Telescope Eyes
Head against the Sky

I think this is accurate . I met JD Stories, SuperDave and Clark, nice guys, helped me out of a jam with the ogre of hand xing and wristy-things. Eisley sounded great and the crowd seemed pretty receptive. My best Eisley experience yet (becuase I chatted it up with Boyd) Great Show they should play SA more

Super_Dave
Golly, Poster

Hey what's going on man great to have met you. It was an amazing show. It was effin sweet hanging out with boyd and all. Hope we can do it again sometime. Cool

"Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret"

www.purevolume.com/247
Joined: 18 Oct 2004 | Posts: 618 | Location: San Antonio, TX
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

Back at yah man, We rocked that place with street teamage !
Super_Dave
Golly, Poster

Dam right we did!!!! Man it was really sweet tonight. This blows I had to park infront of some apartments so I can pick up there wireless access. I wonder if this is illigal..... Confused

www.purevolume.com/247
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Memorial
Sea Post King

man i really wish i could have made it last night. but hopefully i can go to their tour with lovedrug. they're stopping in austin right? maybe i'll meet some of you then Smile
yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

Boyd said that they're doing the Parish again so yah
Memorial
Sea Post King

yea! im there Smile
Clark
Vintage Newbie

Yeeehaw. Good times. Good meeting ya. Yeah, that wristband guy was being an idiot. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

It was a pretty good time, wasn't it? Of course almost immediately I felt really old since I was older than all the other boardies by at least 6 years. Being an old fogey I really enjoyed talking to Boyd. He is a great guy and I can't wait to see hm again at The Parish. We wept together at the absence of Kim. I can't imagine how rough it is to be away from the one you love for so long.

I was dismayed at how the meet and greet felt with the girls. It was nice to see them, but I just felt hurried. Of course, it was all made completely worthwhile when Sherri said she really liked my shirt. I was wearing a light blue number emblazoned with Aqua Teen Hunger Force imagery. That made my week. Anyways, I have trouble speaking to people that I know so little about. I'm not embarrassed, but how do I know what to say to them? "You're awesome, I love you,"? I guess, but it isn't a conversation starter.

I missed Weston, I hope he is feeling o.k., and Jon was way more personable than I ever imagined. I had to interrupt a conversation he was having with someone, but he and his friend were really gracious about it.

The crowd was amazing and very polite. I think I saw a decent number of kids recognize Telescope Eyes. I'm sure Eisley won more than a few converts that night.
I also got to meet a few boardies and a couple of cute forum lurkers than Yoe had in tow. Plus, we sort of ran into three girls who were also there to see Eisley from College Station, and Corpus Christi. They were also very nice and pretty. I hope they can make it to The Parish.

JD

Super_Dave
Golly, Poster

I hope we can all meet up there at the Parish. It'll be cool to hang out with you guys again Very Happy

www.purevolume.com/247
Clark
Vintage Newbie

Sounds like a plan.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

Heck yah I'm so there
bre160
Sea Post King

besides the fact that it poured down rain it was an AWSOME show! Beats the one i saw in NC. Anyways JC i think my aunt was prolly the oldest one there.LoL she loves Eisley and actually liked a lil of Reggie, she said except for all that screamin they were good. boyd was sooo cool they made me throw away my batteries out of my digital jus so i could go in, and i told boyd i wanted to get a pic with the girls and he said he'd take one with sherri's camera! OMG i couldnt believe saved the Day Boyd is my hero! Very Happy
Clark
Vintage Newbie

Hmm I didn't know the Parish is 18+.

Yikes.
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Clark wrote:
Hmm I didn't know the Parish is 18+.

Yikes.

Don't worry. If it is a problem I'll hook you up. I don't see why they wouldn't let you in if you were with an old fogey.

JD