Laughing City

Rocked Hard or Blew Hard ?
2 Batarangs up
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
I like Batman and Robin better (sigh George Clooney)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

AdrianA
Sea Post King

Cant believe Cillian's in "28 days later" Look at the difference!

But then...Christian Bale look different in "the machinist" too.
Skabro1005
Golly, Poster

Ok...who guess that the villian, other than The Scarecrow, would have been who it was?! I couldnt believe it. I realized who it was...and flipped out. It was the coolest! Mainly cause this villian isnt so main-stream. I was so happy to see the villians branching out. Hopefully we will see Clayface or the scientist who turned himself into a bat. All in all, Batman Beyond rocked the house.
i spit out a flury of rude language at garron like, "UGH!....DUMMY!" he flips out and crys for the next couple of hours, then we stop at subway my favorite restaurant and buy him a sub and things are cool now.

You will be greatly missed Jonathon David Wilson. Great bassist, great guy.

*caution*
*Myspace-caution*
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 | Posts: 931 | Location: Where I currently am.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
robbie
Vintage Newbie

I'm going to see it tonight or tomorrow night at an IMAX theater. That will be amazing.
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 | Posts: 2249 | Location: Kansas City, MO
joseph
Lost at Forum

Skabro1005 wrote:
All in all, Batman Beyond rocked the house.

eh hem. Batman Begins.

The movie served well.

**the turtle stamp of approval**

www.soulstrum.com
Clark
Vintage Newbie

Did anyone else find it a but unnecessary that he changed his voice whenever he got into costume?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
evand
Sea Post King

Clark wrote:
Did anyone else find it a but unnecessary that he changed his voice whenever he got into costume?

yeah, i thought that was really wierd.

i think that was the best batman movie ever made. i cant wait for the next movie to come out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
robbie
Vintage Newbie

Clark wrote:

He's trying to be intimidating. Basically, the entire point of the costume and theatrics is to give himself a slight edge... if he can confuse them for even a moment then he has the upperhand. I guess he thinks that his regular speaking voice isn't intimidating enough.
yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

Or maybe it is a way to keep his Bruce Wayne secret, Bad enough he shows half of his face, might as well change up the voice
robbie
Vintage Newbie

I'd recommend anyone that watches this film to first read (or afterwards if already viewed) the Frank Miller story of Batman Year One. It's brilliant, it's well written, the art is amazing, and it sets up this movie very well. Genius!
yoetheterrible
Sea Post King

I know it won't happen but the new Batman trilogy should end like Miller's the Dark Knight Returns
end MORAINE
Golly, Poster

I watched it a couple days ago and its the second best comic book movie behind The Crow and Sin City.
Stumbled upon a slipstream of stubble and rash urine stains, where the warming of marrow drew comfort from this blanketless train. an insulin coma, baring the mark of tremula metacarpi; an executrix at play in the cargo of thanos
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"

i saw it last night, twas good. 2 things though.

1. the human body is like 70% water. so that microwave machine thingy... as it turned water to steam it would turn people into tv dinners.

2. at the end, when bruce is at his castle, he's wayyyyy out in the country yet apparently you can drive from wayne manor to the middle of gotham in what... 10minutes?

still it was entertaining, well worth the ticket.

EDIT: thanks cgar, i totalll missed this

EDIT2: valerie, i didn't spoil anything for you :)

end MORAINE
Golly, Poster

chasd00 wrote:

2. at the end, when bruce is at his castle, he's wayyyyy out in the country yet apparently you can drive from wayne manor to the middle of gotham in what... 10minutes?

He takes the express lane.

Stumbled upon a slipstream of stubble and rash urine stains, where the warming of marrow drew comfort from this blanketless train. an insulin coma, baring the mark of tremula metacarpi; an executrix at play in the cargo of thanos

<< prev | goto page